听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 女性学历越高,越难得到幸福吗?
返回列表 发帖

女性学历越高,越难得到幸福吗?

Do you think women with high education background are hard to gain true love?

在当下的男权社会,女人高学历,对自己的事业发展、素质提高有很大的好处和提升空间,但同时也给婚姻家庭的幸福美满设置了障碍。幸福对于每一个人,不仅仅是经济上的实力,事业的成功,还有家庭的幸福,婚姻的美满。仅仅只是某一个方面的满意,也不能算幸福,对于女生的幸福,家庭婚姻美满和谐更是不可或缺的方面。在这种背景下,高学历女人,即使有了事业的成功、物质的丰厚,但是感情、精神或婚姻家庭都要幸福,那机率太小了。

有人说高学历的女人,有意无意撼动男人脆弱的自尊,在古时候是男尊女卑,也有人说,现在的这个社会是人人平等,没有什么高低贵贱之分,如果只是因你那大男子主义和所谓自尊在作祟,而怪罪在女人学历上,我想那是没有必要的,这只是一个借口而已,怪只怪你的不自信,和不懂得去欣赏,如果你换个角度去想,我想你就不会觉得高学历的女人有什么可怕之处。

那么,女性学历越高越可怕吗?

I don't agree with the view above mentioned,I like to live with the high education background women,I feel we have many common topic can be discussed ;

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Of course not.I always think that happiness is built on the basic of understanding each other,it's nothing with woman's high education at all.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

That only means excellent man are less and less.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# alexander.zh

Maybe you've got a higher education blackground.So you prefer to stay with a woman resemble you.

回复 3# 莎莎dawn

Sometimes it's hard to say.When a man just has middle school education background,and a woman who has university education background together with him.What would he think?

回复 4# iris925

Yeah,I agree with you.

回复 6# xiaomeixin

Although they have been together,there must be some tolerates.

回复 8# 莎莎dawn

Yeah,then might be separated at last.

I don't think so.highly educationed women do nothing wrong...

maybe  those highly educationed women should pay attention to lead a colorful life .In fact,there is no big difference between them and others.

回复 9# xiaomeixin

I can only say that guy is so awful.

love is two persons' happiness. I don't think women who have high education background can not gain true love

回复 10# zora

Zora,It has been a long time since I last chatting with you.

肯定有幸福的,也有不幸的,因为这世间的一切法则都是相对的。
而当我们看多了高学历的女性反而得不到幸福,只能说我们身边的男人思想太落后了。
我看过一个帖子,是这样写的:

小学毕业能够会写自己的名字
会加减乘除
走完小半个中国

初中毕业能够把名字写的漂亮
会简单的英文书写
走完全中国

高中毕业能够打理自己的生活
能遵守基本社会道德
自己可以背着包出国

有时候,你不觉得平凡也是一种幸福吗?

回复 14# xuxiaolin

Yeah,content is happiness.

True love have no direct relation with high education background.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

many people have said that,but i think just do what we want ,and don't care what others say,

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 16# victorjiang

You look like a teacher.

返回列表