听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 2011-5-25故事:一棵小苹果树
返回列表 发帖

2011-5-25故事:一棵小苹果树

please read the story carefully,then translate red sentences and tell me what are you thinking about when you read the whole story~Don't be shy,just make your imagination fly in your sky!

A poor farmer had a friend who was famous for the wonderful apple he grew.
         One day, his friend gave the farmer a young apple tree and told him to take it home and plant it.
         The farmer was pleased with the gift, but when he got home he did not know where to plant it.
         He was afraid that if he planted the tree near the road, strangers would steal the fruit. If he planted the tree in one of his field, his neighbors would come at night and steal some of the apples. If he planted the tree near his house, his children would take the fruit.
          Finally he planted the tree in his wood where no one could see it. But without sunlight and good soil, the tree soon died.
          Later the friend asked the farmer why he had planted the tree in such a poor place."What's the difference?" the farmer said angrily. "If I had planted the tree near the road, strangers would have stolen the fruit. If I had planted the tree in one of my field, my neighbors would have come at night and stolen some of the apples. If I had planted it near my house, my own children would have taken the fruit."
         "Yes," said the friend, "but at least someone could have enjoyed the fruit. Now you not only have robbed everyone of the fruit, but also you have destroyed a good apple tree!"

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

有一天,农夫的这个朋友送给他一棵小苹果树。农夫对这个礼物非常高兴。但当他回到家时,却不知道将它栽在什么地方。
         他担心他把苹果树栽在路边,陌生人会偷树上的苹果,他把树种在自己的一块地里,邻居们夜里就会过来偷苹果。他把树栽在自己的房子边,他的孩子们就会摘苹果。
         最后,他把那棵树栽在了林子里,那里没人能看见。但没有阳光和泥土,树不久就死了。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
        “那有什么不一样?”农夫生气地说, “我把苹果树栽在路边,陌生人就会偷树上的苹果,我把树栽在自己的一块地里,邻居们夜里就会来偷苹果。我把树栽在自己的房边,我自己的孩子们就会摘苹果。”
          “是的,”他的朋友说. “但至少可能有人来分享这些果实。现在你不仅剥夺了每个人的果实,也毁了一棵好苹果树!”

一个平穷的农民有个很会种苹果的朋友
后来他朋友问他为什么把数种在那么贫瘠的地方

评分人数

• yy2235

一个贫农有一个因善于种植苹果树而出名的朋友.
Later the friend asked the farmer why he had planted the tree in such a poor place.
后来农夫的朋友问他为什么把这颗树种植在这样一个不适于果树生长的地方.

评分人数

• yy2235

一个贫穷的农夫有一个朋友,他种植的苹果好的出名。
后来他的朋友问这个农夫他为什么在如此贫瘠的地方种苹果树。

评分人数

• yy2235

The famer is so stingy,sharing is a wonderful that not only brings happiness to you but also to others.

一个贫穷的农民有一个善于种苹果的朋友。
Later the friend asked the farmer why he had planted the tree in such a poor place.
最后朋友问他为什么把苹果树种在一个如此贫ji的地方。

评分人数

• yy2235

It's so pity,if the famer couldn't undertand the truth that you must be losing something when you are gainning something,he never wanna eat apples of his plantting.

评分人数

• yy2235

一个贫穷的农民有一个以种植很好的苹果而闻名的朋友。
后来,这个朋友问这个农民为什么要把苹果树载在这样一个贫瘠的地方。

评分人数

• yy2235

一贫穷的农夫有一个种苹果树非常好而出名的朋友.
后来朋友问农夫为何他种这棵树在如此一个可怜的地方.

评分人数

• yy2235

一个贫穷的农夫有一个好朋友,他以能种出非常完美的苹果而闻名
Later the friend asked the farmer why he had planted the tree in such a poor place
后来,农夫的朋友质问农夫为什么将苹果树种在一个如此恶劣的地方

评分人数

• yy2235

一个贫穷的农夫有一个好朋友,他以能种出非常完美的苹果而闻名
Later the friend asked the farmer why he had planted the tree in such a poor place."
过后这个朋友问这个农民为什么他把苹果树种在这么贪瘠的地方

评分人数

• yy2235

一个农夫有一个能种好苹果而闻名的好朋友

好朋友问他为什么把苹果树种在那么贫瘠的地方

评分人数

• yy2235

顶一下,不错不错....

分享是快乐的

每天看一个故事,不错

want to learn it

有一个贫穷的农夫他有一个以种植苹果而闻名的朋友。
朋友问农夫为什么把树种在如此贫瘠的地方?

一个贫穷的农民有一个善于种苹果树的朋友。
Later the friend asked the farmer why he had planted the tree in such a poor place
后来他的朋友问他为什么把苹果树种在贫瘠的土地里。

The story tells us that we should not  have a selfish heart ,what's more,we should learn to share.

返回列表