听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » ECHOES OF SUCCESS: Inspirational stories
返回列表 发帖

ECHOES OF SUCCESS: Inspirational stories

I wrote this towards all the teens out there. With this being my last year as a teen (19), I feel that what I've learned is important to keep in mind being a teenager, and looking out on life. Anyone of any age could obviously use any of these as a positive. Maybe something to put up as a mindset for the next millenium...:) This, I guess, is part of my contribution to practice and teach morals and wisdom.

The journey is the destination, live for the present.

A quick mouth is an ignorant one.

Your personality directly reflects how you feel inside...live from the inside out.

Always have the idea there is someone out there better than you. Better looking, smarter, quicker, faster, stronger, richer... Meaning: There is always room for improvment, never be satisfyed. Over-confidence is ignorance...and staying static is when you're passed up.

Your 2 promises to God: You find what you love...and you put everything you have into it.

Learn from your mistakes then chalk it up. Life requires experience and experience is wisdom.

Unless your part of the royal family, remember nothing is given to you. There are no guarantees in life.

Outwork everyone in sight-pride yourself on it.

It's never what you say, its always what you do that matters.

Practice and teach your morals and wisdom, the good example is priceless.

返回列表