听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » being bravely to speak~!~!
返回列表 发帖

being bravely to speak~!~!

本帖最后由 kuangye678 于 2011-5-27 00:54 编辑

"If your oral Enlish is horrible, it will surely make others painful,not yourself."This sentence for me to say,it's so brilliant.During ours English learning,oral English is hard to be break to many learners,of course include me.I always feel: your pronuciation is so awful ,you'd better shout(shut) up so that you could not be laugh at.Until I see this sentence above,I realise how stupid I am!I wanna speak pefect Enlish,but I don't wanna open my mouth.At bottom,I lack of(delete) enough courage and fear to lose face.
However now,I have already done in shameless according above.I always speak my poor Enlish confrontting with my two friends,fortunately,I am not worried about the pronuciation and grammar because they definitely don't understand what I say;unfortunately,they feel sick and even threaten to throw their shoes at me as soon as I speak.I don't know whether I make a little progress,but I dare to say I turn a little thick-skinned girl.You know when I see their painful look,I would be full of saticfication.Am I abnormal ?
Come on,taking every chance of openning mouth and being bravely to pollute others' ears~!~!

评分人数

• kuangye678

my classmates in our lab have hold english corner rencently.they encourage me to open my mouth too.and they give me a english name-blacky,but i don't care about it.i believe if i can practice my oral english when i feel free i can make great progress in the future.come on.let's speak loudly to others and practice more.

you are hard-working and brave girl.
i think your spoken english will be very good.

you are very normal ! I often do common thing like you ! I am not afraid of making mistakes . no matter how poor my oral english is , I will strive to speak it out as more as I can . I believe through this method , we can make great progress .

回复 2# kuangye678

yeah,speak loudly~!~!and thank you to find my mistakes~!~!
         By the way,you look like black??

回复 3# tingroom

thanks for the courage~!~!

回复 4# 陈秀玲

You know,I know you are a brave and lovely girl as soon as I see your pictures,let's improve together~!~!

回复 5# 莎莎dawn

my skin is blacker than others.xixi

回复 8# kuangye678

cool,so blacky is very fits you~!~!

回复 9# 莎莎dawn

i also think so.i don't care about what's my name.

The more times you speak,the greater progress you have.

回复 11# xiaomeixin

I must be speaking more~!~!

good! I'll be bravely do it

回复 7# 莎莎dawn

no problem !

返回列表