听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 忍不了痛苦,就见不到幸福
返回列表 发帖

忍不了痛苦,就见不到幸福

1、Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.
爱,起于微笑,浓于亲吻,逝于泪水。
2、Busy people are burdened with one worry. Idle people, thousands of worries. Let’s Move!
忙碌的人只被一种烦恼困扰,而懒散的人,却被千种烦恼所纠缠。开始行动吧!
3、Take me far far away, anywhere but here. North or South, I don’t care.
请把我带到远方,随便神马地方。不论位置朝向,或北或南都行。
4、We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.
我们要么使自己痛苦不堪,要么使自己强大无比,而这两者所需要付出的代价是差不多的。
5、Some people were supposed to walk into your life, teach you a lesson, and then walk away.
很多人闯进你的生活,只是为了给你上一课,然后转身离开。
6、Feeling is, you hurt others, either intentionally or unintentionally, there is always someone to hurt you.
感情就是这样,你伤了别人,无论有意无意,总会有个人来伤你。
7、Do you know that the harder thing to do and the right thing to do are usually the same thing? Nothing that has meaning is easy. Easy doesn’t enter into grown-up life.
难做的事和应该做的事往往是同一件事,凡是有意义的事都不会容易。成年人的生活里没有容易二字!
8、A true friend is someone who accepts your past, supports your present and encourages your future.
真正的朋友会接受你的过去,力挺你的现在,鼓舞你的将来。
9、The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
不可见,不可触,世上最美的事物只可用心去感受。
10、《Up in the Air》: But sometimes it feels like, no matter how much success I have, it’s not gonna matter until I find the right guy.
《在云端》:有时候我觉得如果我没找到命中注定的那个人,不管我有多成功都没意义。
11、One hour of right-down love is worth an age of dully living on.
与其平淡过一生,不如投入爱一次,哪怕是短短一小时。
12、Love is not about how much you say “I love you”, but how much you can prove that it’s true.
爱情不在于说多少次“我爱你”,而在于怎么样去证明你说的是真的。
13、Love is when you find someone better, yet you stay with the same person you promised to spend forever with.
爱情就是当遇到一个更好的人,却依然和那个曾发誓与其共度一生的人在一起。
14、Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drowns out your own inner voice, and most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
别让别人的观念埋没了自己内在的声音,要有勇气跟随自己的心与直觉,这才是最最重要的。
15、Happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
幸福不是目的地,而是行进中的漫漫旅程。
16、If you want to see the rainbow, you gotta go through the rain. If you wanna find true love, you gotta go through the pain.
想一睹彩虹的绚丽,必须经受大雨的洗礼。想找寻真正的爱情,必须经历痛苦的考验。
17、Ray Kroc: If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first,success will be yours.
麦当劳创始人雷·克洛克:如果你只是为金钱工作,你永远不会赚到钱,但如果你热爱自己所做的事,并且总是把顾客放在首位,成功将属于你。
18、Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
懒惰不过是一种习惯,一种在累之前就开始休息的习惯罢了。
19、The truth may hurt for a little while but a lie hurts forever.
真相会让我们痛一阵,但谎言令我们痛一生。
20、Life is like a multiple choice question. Sometimes, the choices confuse you, not the question itself.
人生就像是一道多项选择题,困扰你的,往往是众多的选择项,而不是题目本身。
佳人首发,转载时请以超链接形式标明文章原始出处。

Feeling is, you hurt others, either intentionally or unintentionally, there is always someone to hurt you.

I believe feeling and love is like an old chirdren game"see-saw", sometimes you are higher, but then lower.  A good relationship is like that, no one can always in the higher position. AND be kind, any hourts, no matter unintentional, you will be hurted in the some way in the future.

I like the last one.  It is painful if you have to choose.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.

A true friend is someone who accepts your past, supports your present and encourages your future.
真正的朋友会接受你的过去,力挺你的现在,鼓舞你的将来。
I receive it。

The truth may hurt for a little while but a lie hurts forever.

返回列表