当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 英语四六级 » 保证你四,六级作文110分以上
返回列表 发帖

保证你四,六级作文110分以上

本帖最后由 kuangye678 于 2011-5-30 23:54 编辑

Chapter One 文章开头句型

1-1 对立法 : 先引出其他人的不同看法,然后提出自己的看法或者偏向于某一看法,

适用于有争议性的主题.

例如(e.g)

[1]. When asked about....., the vast/overwhelming majority of people say that ....... But I think/view a bit differently.

[2]. When it comes to .... , some people bielive that ....... Others argue/claim that the opposite/reverse is true . There is probably some truth in both arguements/statements , but (I tend to the profer/latter ...)

[3]. Now, it is commonly/generally/widely believed/held/acknowledged that .... They claim/ believe/argue that ... But I wonder/doubt whether.....

1-2 现象法 引出要剖析的现象或者问题, 然后评论 .

e.g

[1]. Recently the rise in problem of/(phenomenon of) ... has cause/aroused public/popular/wide/ worldwide concern.

[2]. Recently the issue of the problem of/the phenomenon of ...has been brought into focus. ( has been brouth to public attention)

[3].Inflation/Corruption/Social inequality ... is yet another of the new and bitter truth we have to learn to face now/constantly.

----- To be continued !!

1-3 观点法 ----开门见山,直接了当地提出自己对要讨论的问题的看法.

e.g:

[1]. Never history has the change of .. been as evident as ... Nowhere in the world/China has the issue/idea of .. benn more visible/popular than...

[2]. Now people in growing/significant numbers are beginnig/coming to realize/accept/(be aware) that...

[3]. Now there is a growing awareness/recognation ot the necessity to......Now people become increasingly aware/conscious of the importance of ......

[4]. Perhaps it is time to have a fresh look at the attitude/idea that.......

1-4 引用法 ----- 先引出名人名言或者有代表性的看法, 来引出文章要展开论述的观点!

e.g:

[1]. "Knowledge is power." such is the remark made by Bacon.This remark has been shared by more and more people .

"Education is not complete with gradulation." Such is the opnion of a great American philosopher. Now more and more people share his opnion.

[2]."........." How often we hear such statements/words like thoses /this .

In our own days we are used to hearing such traditional complains as this "......".

1-5 比较法 ------ 通过对过去,现在 两种不同的倾向,观点的比较 , 引出文章要讨论的观点.

e.g:

[1]. For years, ...had been viewed as ... But people are taking a fresh look now. With the growing ... , people ....... .

[2]. People used to think that ... (In the past, ....) But people now share this new.

1-6 故事法 ---- 先讲一个较短的故事来引发读者的兴趣, 引出文章的主题.

e.g:

[1]. Once in (a newspaper) , I read of/learnt .... The phenemenon of ... has aroused public concern.

[2]. I have a friend who ... Should he .... ? Such a dilemma we are often confront with in our daily life.

[3]. Once upon a time , there lived a man who ... This story may be (unbelievable) , but it still has a realistic significance now.

1-8 问题法 ----- 先用讨论或解答的设问, 引出自己观点, 适用于有争议性的话题.

e.g:

Should/What ...... ? Options of ... vary greatly , some ..., others ...

But in my opinion , ...... .

Chapter 2 文章中间主体内容句型

原因结果分析

3-1-1. 基本原因 --- 分析某事物时, 用此句型说明其基本的或者多方面的原因.

e.g:

[1]. Why ... ? For one thing.. For another ...

[2]. The answer to this problem invovles many factors. For one thing... For another...... Still another ...

[3]. A number of factors , both physical and psychological affect .... /both individual and social contribute to ....

3-1-2 另一原因 --------> 在分析了基本原因之后, 再补充一个次要的或者更重要时用!

e.g:

[1]. Another important factor is ....

[2]. ... is also responsible for the change/problem.

[3]. Certainly , the ... is not the sole reason for .....

3-1-3 后果影响 --------- 分析某事物可能造成的后果或者带来的影响 .

e.g:

[1]. It will produce a profound/far-reaching effect/impact on....

[2]. In involves some serious consequence for ........

比较对照句型

3-2-1. 两者比较 ---> 比较两事物, 要说出其一超过另一个, 或肯定一事物的优点, 也肯定其缺点的时候用 !

e.g:

[1]. The advantages gained from A are much greater than the advantages we gain from B.

[2]. Indeed, A carries much weight when compared with B.

[3]. There is no doubt that it has its negative effects as well as positive effects.

3-2-2 . 两者相同/相似 ------> 比较两事物共同都有或者共同都没有的特点时用!

e.g:

[1]. A and B have several thing in common. They are similar in that.....

[2]. A bears some sriking resemblance(s) to B.

Chapter Three 文章结尾形式

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

恩 考试作文是有套路的。这种对得高分是很必要的。

well done ! I'll make full use of them ,hahaha```````

回复 3# 陈秀玲

i'm gald that it's helpful for others.

回复 2# tingroom

是呀,只要考试肯定都是有模板可以套用的。只要适用得得当。

回复 4# kuangye678

回复 6# 陈秀玲

it's my pleasure.no thanks

回复 7# kuangye678

回复 8# 陈秀玲

College English 46 also barely had also considered a psychological comfort to my own!

回复 9# kuangye678

haha````it doesn't matter . enough is ok !

回复 10# 陈秀玲 yeah。i also think so

回复 4# kuangye678

Knowledge is power!

回复 13# fangting

yeah,fighting

回复 1# kuangye678

good,thanks

正需要呢

嗯嗯

wonderful!

返回列表