听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第162期】功夫熊猫2
返回列表 发帖

【第162期】功夫熊猫2

功夫熊猫2 在国际儿童铅正式登陆中国,其中更多地融入了中国元素,例如皮影和舞狮。然而有部分国内艺术家和学者质疑这部电影扭曲了中国的文化,同时也成为了为国人“洗脑”的工具。然而很多的年轻人却表示了不同的看法,他们认为这部电影让中国元素得到了广泛传播,也说明中国电影的发展与国外还有很大的差距。对此,你是如何看待的呢?

Kung Fu Panda 2,was released in  china just ahead of international children's day,adding more chinese elements such as shadow play and lion dancing.however,some chinese artists and scholors argue that the movie,has twisted chinese culture and serves as a tool to 'kidnap' the mind of the chinese people.but many  young people express their diffrent opnions,they think that chinese elements are spread by this movie,and it has sugessted the gap between  the chinese movies and the overseas movies ,in a short ,chinese movies have a long way to go.so what is your opinion about this movie and the opinions listed above.

i havn't see the movie

I haven't seen it either.But I feel it's just a movie,which can make us feel easy and be rid of depresstion for a moment,then it's worth seeing it ~!~!

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

回复 3# 莎莎dawn

agreed, and in my opinion,we cannot regard a movie too seriously,.

i like Kung Fu Panda.Indeed. Now mostly Chinese culture are forgotten by the people. Especially after first in the 90 80.让他们看看这部电影多多少少了解一下Chinese culture有什么不好吗?

I haven't seen it , either

回复 4# 吉祥猪

I have seen the movie and I do like it ,and I also think that the young have lost a lot of our culture,and making them realise the importance and beauty of our culture in this way ,I think it is good.

i have not seen kongfu panda , but waiting for transformers 3  on July 11th .

I want to see this movie

if anyone of you could use the ipv6 internet, I can send you the link of this movie. want to know more about IPV6? then be my friends.

Kung Fu Panda is famous movie, and we all like it, I think it is do little thing with China, it is just a background, we just focus on the panada kong fu story and we affected by his brave and cute, I think it is nonsence to say further about the distortion or protection of Chinese culture, just enjoy the movie.

回复 12# SugerDaisy

you just express what I thought, and as a movie ,it is a success;and if it is something like what the scholars said,it  hurt many people.

I like Kongfu Panda2, moreover, I saw the 3D version.
It is really magic, that a group of foreignors scrap our chinese culture so perfectly that I haven't found any chinese local movies can get that level.
Someones appeal to resist this film. In my opinion, if we can't give our children even adults such a good and funny film as Kongfu Panda2, at least we shoudn't limit it. It's a gift for our children.
Another question, WHY can't our chinese filmers droduct a good film like Kongfu Panda2?

评分人数

• 吉祥猪

回复 14# fangnan

sometimes we find we are very funny,on one hand,we are complaing the Cultural invasion,on the other hand ,however, we cannot make what we need,like movies.

my daughter and I watched it  yesterday afternoon . It 's awesome.

回复 16# xuxiaolin

yes,it is a good movie,and I like it very much,and I also think that there is  something is not what the scholar said .

the movie told us that  a man can do more than he can.

I like the movie、the ost、and the story.
Very attractive.
Now, I still can remember the melody of 《Kung Fu Fighting》.
No matter how different with our culture,I think just a little difference , they had the bright idea and had the courage to put their interest of Chinese culture into movie,it's a great job.
At least ,we have never done this before.
Inclusive, and we can make progress.

哦 还得英语回阿

返回列表