听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 专业四八级 » 专业八级过的朋友有吗?
返回列表 发帖

专业八级过的朋友有吗?

英语专业的是不是都要求过八级呀!拿一个专业八级的证书有用吗?感觉现在很多人都有专业八级的证书呢!
你怎么认为的呢?

视学校情况而定吧。我有些朋友是英语专业的,个个都过了八级。个人是非常佩服地……

现在出来找工作,如果是英语专业相关的,那专八最好还是要的啦~

Practical ability is the most important in present world

In my opinion, which grades you have is not the most important, the important is that your actual ability, your ability of grasping actual english, expecially on oral, listening and communication with others, that is the most important.

If you can communicate in english with others well, who cares about your grade. Do you agree?

我觉得专八证书和能力都重要吧,毕竟找这方面的工作,用人单位还是有这方面的要求的.是一个敲门砖.而且专八能过,可以证明你的听力阅读等基本能力还是可以的.当然口语也是非常重要的.

Yes, I agree. If you can get the certificate, that is very great, if still not, you can exercise your pratical english level. A good oral english also will help you find a good job, i think.

hehe , richard is very funny.

嗯,有道理哈!

我感觉专八屁用没有,现在在高中教书,以前的东西全忘了.专八白拿了.

原帖由 dragonet 于 2006-9-22 01:32 PM 发表
我感觉专八屁用没有,现在在高中教书,以前的东西全忘了.专八白拿了.

in my opinion ,it is important .whether the certificate is useful or not ,during the preparing time ,you can still learn so much knowledge ,isn't it?

我就是英语专业的,一般拿了专八,比较好找工作1
    但是我们学校只要求过专四就行了

社会现实就是,会外语比会中文更好找工作。

I dont know.

原帖由 annieyang1102 于 2006-8-21 05:56 PM 发表
视学校情况而定吧。我有些朋友是英语专业的,个个都过了八级。个人是非常佩服地……

现在出来找工作,如果是英语专业相关的,那专八最好还是要的啦~

It seems that if you do not have a certificate, you will be rejected for a job interview so as a chance for people to know you ability to use English ...
And recently the TEM-8 certificate is attached to the degree for English majors in many universities ...
This is China, and this is how something is done ...

个人见解

我觉得专八只是一个证书,他可以证明你的英语具备一定的基础,但是不能代表你全部的英语能力。我的朋友口语相当的好,没有专八证,照样当翻译。所以抓紧提高自身的英语能力才是关键!

可现实是有好多有能力的找不到好工作,就为没有学位证书,这些都是一回事啊!

中国人多啊!

返回列表