听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » How do you save money?
返回列表 发帖

How do you save money?

After we finish school,we have to work for our lives.And most of all,we need to give some money to our parents for they bring us up.We need to save money in order to give some presents to them on some special days.

Do you have the strong sense of responsibility of saving money?How are your skills?Pls join us and make a discussion.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Use  money sanely and arrange your money reasonably

评分人数

回复 2# 练习者

However,many people do not think over when they see something they love in the street and immediately buy it.And they might regret it when they go back home.

回复 3# xiaomeixin

yeah,this thing often happened to me.I always like to buy something on impulse,then when I calmed down ,I would regret why should I have bought it,it's no use at all.So it's necessary to make a plan of saving money~!~!

评分人数

回复 4# 莎莎dawn

Yeah.All of us should think over this problem.

回复 5# xiaomeixin

Maybe you have a good idea?

回复 6# 莎莎dawn

I have two account.One is my salary account and the other is my saving account.Every month I transfer a sum of money from my salary account to my saving account.And the saving accont is kept by my father and I never use the money inside.

回复 7# xiaomeixin

Wow, your father is so cool. because of being supervised by your father,saving money is a piece of cake.I am gonna follow  you~!~!

评分人数

回复 8# 莎莎dawn

And you can do it.

I don't need to save money, because my parents will give me some money when I want to buy something.  But I don't need to buy anything, because in our shop we have all the things we need.

评分人数

回复 10# Sanmal

And you are a boss.

回复 10# Sanmal

you're happiness

i rather thinking of making money than saving money

评分人数

回复 13# lghmhw

These two things are as the same important.

回复 14# xiaomeixin

maybe we can save money on some small things

评分人数

回复 18# 千寻望舒

Yeah.We should save money little by little.

Making money        Saving money       Go  Go   Go !!!

评分人数

回复 19# Lydiaxiao

Let's stick to our dreams.If we wrok hard at it,I am sure that we will succeed someday.

返回列表