听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 【第165期】电影,你喜欢看哪些地区的
返回列表 发帖

【第165期】电影,你喜欢看哪些地区的

我们每个人都看过电影,这些电影或多或少地影响了我们。电影可以分为好几类,其中最广泛的莫过于根据地区来划分的:国外的,内地的,港台的……有人喜欢看外国电影,因为在欣赏电影的同时可以了解外国文化,学习外国语言;也有人喜欢国产电影,认为符合中国人自己的审美观点。看电影,你喜欢看哪些地区的电影?为什么呢?

Each of us have seen  movies, and  these movies more or less affect us. Movies can be divided into several categories, one of the most widely is  divided by region: foreign, Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan ... ... Some people like to watch foreign films, because in watching movies at the same time they  can understand foreign cultures, learning foreign languages ;however ,many  like mainland ​films  for it is  with China's own aesthetic point of view. Movie, which areas you like to see the movie? Why?

I like foreign films ,because I want to know more about the outside of china,and the reason I don't like mainland films is that they are too vulgar.

The type of movie I like highly depend on the main actor or actress in that movie. For example, I like mainland movie star like Ziyi Zhang, and foreign actors like Julie Roberts, Angelina Julie, Brad pitt and so on so forth.

i like foreign films,sometimes watch the movies of hongkong.because  of its wonderfull and excellent

I like foreign movies, for I can learn more cultures and improve my listening skill.

回复 5# Rachel0818

so do I ,and I also want to know some differences between the two kinds of movies.

回复 3# SugerDaisy

actually,the reason I like foreign movies is little business of the actors or actresses,but their style and whant they want to express to us ,such as human nature and so on .

回复 7# 吉祥猪

I like the actors and actresses.

it dosen't matter whether the actors are good-looking or not. I prefer those who can touch me and make me contemplate .I don't like the so-called melodrama with a lot stodge or even vulga plots. my favourit are like Shawshank's Redemption, Karate  Kid, Forrest Gump etc.  And of course The Pirates of the Caribbean is  also intresting.  haha.   I am really a moviegoer and I am infatuated by movies.

回复 6# 吉祥猪

foreign movies are more open and not afraid of explosion.

I love English film best. Because .....just like it!

回复 11# 懂你LOVE

sometimes love is because of no reason ,right?

Whatever,if it is worth to watching,I do.But like Hongkong movies ,I prefer 80-90's movies~!~!

返回列表