听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » How Do You Plan Your Summer Holiday?
返回列表 发帖

How Do You Plan Your Summer Holiday?

本帖最后由 Sanmal 于 2011-6-10 00:00 编辑

Share your summer holiday plans! What will you do in two-month (three-month)summer holiday? Study at home?Travel? Earn some money?

Go sleeping

评分人数

• Sanmal

回复 2# Lydiaxiao

Maybe it's a good idea~

Are you very busy these days?I've not seen you here for quite a long time.
I have to work so that I don't have summer vacation.

You've spelt a wrong word"three".

评分人数

• Sanmal

I have graduated from college,waiting for assigning  jobs,there is 6 months holidays,what can i do?

评分人数

• Sanmal

回复 4# xiaomeixin

Yes, I have a lot of exams on these days, now I have just finished them!   Now, I will come here everyday~ XD!   And thank you for your correction!

回复 5# fangting

It depends on what you want, if you want a quiet summer, you can go sleeping (staying at home) like Lydiaxiao. If you want something interesting, you can go to travel somewhere you love/like. You can also study english here, that must help you a lot when you have a job.

回复 3# Sanmal

Yes

回复 7# Sanmal

thank you for your suggestion.

I have to work.

评分人数

• Sanmal

回复 6# Sanmal

You're welcome.And welcome you back.

回复 9# fangting

You are welcome!

回复 11# xiaomeixin

the summer holidays is far away from me replace of the hard work!two years ago ,i remmbered that i were very excited in the summer holiday and i had a lot of time that i could go to everywhere that i wanted.yet ,we also went to the classmates' home and stayed there for a few days !in a word ,we had a good time in that time!hope you could!

评分人数

• Sanmal

I will have a 40-day vacation this summer, from July 20th to September 2nd. While I plan to do some social practical activities, in order to improve my ability. I am a student, major in Psychology in BNU, and I wil be a teacher 2 years later. To be honest, I am a little sick of being a teacher. However, sometimes we are not dominant ones, so, when we not be able to charge our life, then enjoy it and do it well.

评分人数

• Sanmal

I have to work.

评分人数

• Sanmal

回复 15# Temple

Wish you will be able to improve a lot your ability!!!

回复 14# kevin_lee

Thank you! I want to be like you, it's good be free!

回复 17# Sanmal

Thank you~ I will do my best!

I have the same situation with xiaomeixin,students,having a nice vocation~!~!

返回列表