听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » upset~!~!
返回列表 发帖

upset~!~!

She was my friend ,and was my roomate too.We always got along very well with each oter.But It was in a few days ago that there was a problem between us.
The story was that recently, beause of working overtime she always got home very late sometimes even about 10:00.So felling down was very normally,but the abnormal was that she would be angry about me even ignoring or yelling at me sometimes ,as soon as she got home.Anyway,it's not me to ask her to work overtime,and not me to let her be so upset.You know,I all understood that it just would last a period,so I just choosed to keep silence when her yelling.Now,I always told mysely that friends should tolerate each other.However,despite we still were talking as usual,I always felt the atmosphere had a little weird.Wouldn't I freak out during this time,would I?I really didn't know,I was not a kindness girl~!~!

I believe that there is not your problems.Maybe you can say some comfortable words to her.Everyone will complain when they work overtime very frequently.

评分人数

• Sanmal

Yes, it's not your problem, maybe you can talk seriously with her about your problem. Asking what is happen to her...

评分人数

回复 2# xiaomeixin

Yeah,she has so upset about working,if I would say some uncomfortable ,she was so poor,wasn't her?

评分人数

回复 3# Sanmal

I am afraid of breaking her heart,I am so conflict~!!

评分人数

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-6-10 17:52 编辑

just talk to her, tolerant will be needed in friendschip(friendship),but communication is even important.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-6-10 17:51 编辑

It's nothing,just let she(her) keep silence anytime,maybe she will be initiative in talking with you!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 4# 莎莎dawn

So,forgive her and be consideration.These difficulties must be gone someday.

本帖最后由 Sanmal 于 2011-6-10 21:26 编辑

回复 5# 莎莎dawn

If you don't talk with her your problem, maybe she would think that what she is doing is something correct. She will develop a habit of doing that.  If you don't want to break her heart, you can ask her what do she feel on these days and try to solve the problem with her.  It's just my opinion and also it depends on your decision!

回复 8# xiaomeixin

That's right,it all will be gone .I am sure I must be waitting for that day~!~!

回复 9# Sanmal

Well,thank you ,I will.

buy her some delicious food and talk to her
everyone may under great pressure,don't take bad mood to home,home is for us to relax.

回复 12# tingroom

Yeah,that's a good idea,she likes delicious food `!~!

回复 9# Sanmal

I agree with you ! nothing is difficult in the world if you put your heart into it. as her friend, no matter what happen, you ought to chat with her in a proper way. try to communicate with her sincerely and solve problem together. only when you deal with problem together may you get on well with each other as usual. come on, you can make it !

评分人数

• Sanmal

You can take her out and have a relax,and have a talk

评分人数

• Sanmal

回复 12# tingroom

yes i agree with your point

评分人数

• Sanmal

A person's mood can changes,because the pressure of work,the hot weather and on,that
these will lead to personal mood changes,
it is normal  to have a problem with each other
conmunication is  the good way to solve that

评分人数

• Sanmal

maybe something abnormal happened to her. you should talk with her. you both are good friends after all.

评分人数

• Sanmal

回复 17# godfly-ygw

I totally agree with you!

Communication is needed now!

返回列表