听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA慢速教室】 » VOA慢速英语2011.06.11
返回列表 发帖

VOA慢速英语2011.06.11

Universities are starting to offer training and degree programs to prepare students to work in this area. One of these schools is Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee. It now offers a degree in social entrepreneurship.
大学已经开始为进入该领域的工作的学生提供培训和学位课程。其中一所学校是田纳西州纳什维尔市的贝尔蒙特大学,该校目前提供一个公益创业(Social entrepreneurship)学位。
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
BERNARD TURNER: "Students are saying 'Now I want to be an entrepreneur, but I want to do something that deals with a social problem or a social issue that's dear to me.' So what happens is that a lot of these programs have come to fruition because they are student-driven."
特纳:“学生们说,'现在我想成为一名创业者,但我希望想做一些和社会问题相关,或者我认为值得去做的社会事务。'所以以学生为导向,催生了许多这类课程。”
William Paddock is founder and director of a business consulting company in Tennessee called WAP Sustainability. He has a business degree and training in the area of environmental sustainability.
威廉·帕多克(William Paddock)是田纳西州一家名为WAP Sustainability的商业咨询公司的创始人和董事。他拥有商科学位,并接受了环境可持续发展领域的培训。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Bernard Turner is a react of cent for social entrepreneurship after university.He says students' intrest is driving his new programs.

Bernord Turner is director of the center for social entrepreneurship ,after the university ,he says,student interest is driving his new programs.

返回列表