听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 你有青春痘问题吗?
返回列表 发帖

你有青春痘问题吗?

现在的年轻人会或多或少的面对青春痘问题。这是个很让人烦的事情,它们可能会在你的脸上,背上或其他地方。引起青春痘的原因有很多,比如说饮食问题,基因问题,或者别的可能性。那么大家在生活中是怎样面对这样的问题呢,你们有没有什么有效地方法或者就随它去吧。

As we know, young adults may more or less face pimple problem, which is quite annoying, these pimples may on your face, your back or somewhere like that. There are different reasons causing this problem, maybe it's something in your diet, or maybe it's in your genes. So do you have some effective way to avoild or at least reduce this problem, or just let it go?

i have no pimple problem,so i can't provide any good advice.

评分人数

i have no pimple problem too

评分人数

me too,but i suggest pimple ones  keep away from irritative
diet and live with a discipline,maybe it can be  better.

评分人数

i don't have this problem yet.

评分人数

I have, 烦人~

评分人数

it's too difficult to deal with it.

评分人数

pray the God to take them away...

评分人数

I have.Do you have any suggestion to get rid of it?

评分人数

回复 9# xiaomeixin

I use particular skin cleaner to help the problem, but I didn't find a way to get rid of them completely.

I am sorry to say that I havn't faced the problem for it is very hard for me to find some acne vulgaris on my face,I don't know why either.as a boy I feel I'm very lucky

评分人数

• SugerDaisy

That was exactly my circumstance when I was in high school. It was really a nettlesome thing. Those pimples spread all my face and back .But that is nothing. It's a common phenomenon for that period. Not earting so my deep-fry food and eat more vegetable and fruit seem to be a good way to relief them. Most of all, don't pick them otherwise porkmarks will exist in your face for a long time.

返回列表