听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语口语】 » Famous Brands-钟爱大牌 Part 1
返回列表 发帖

Famous Brands-钟爱大牌 Part 1

Jack:Hello,Tim.Wow,nice jeans!You are such a superstar in these jeans!
Tim:Oh,thank you.I brought them last week,and I also think I do look nice in them.
J:Yes,you are.What is the brand?
T:They are Levi's.I like Levi's blue jeans because they look awesome on me.Famous brand clothes are much better than other clothes of the same kind.
J:I like famous brand too.But they are too expensive.Some people care about brands just to look rich.How much were your jeans.
T:You can try to guess it.
Jet me see,uh,my opinion is around 500yuan.
T:Ha,they cost me just 100yuan.
J:What?That cannot be true!Normally you have to spend400-600yuan for them.
H:You are right,but I brought them in Xiushui street.
J:Xiushui Street?They are fake brands.Most of the clothes there are not genuine.It is not good to buy pirate things!
T:Who cares?I got my Levi's ,and I did not pay much money!

Well,this Tim is really a weird and conflicting man!He said he likes famous brands,but he still by a fake one!
So,how about you ,do you like famous brands?To be honest,famous brands for me to say it's just a nothing,I prefer the styles to brands,besides ,I don't have so much money to buy it~!~!Famous brands is so luxuries for me~!~!

I think we should advocate simplicity.

评分人数

• 莎莎dawn

Ever I spend a lot of money for the luxury clothes and bags, but not any more, now I pay more attention to quality than brands

评分人数

• 莎莎dawn

回复 2# 李武军

Yeah, simplicity is everything~!~!

回复 3# 呆了

Good for you~!~!Sometimes we just cost a little money to buy a good thing~!~!

If I have enough money, I will definitely buy famous brands, because their style is more fashion and appropriate.
But the fact is I just have no such extra money, so I usually buy normal brands, I like to study how to pair up clothes from different clothing stores, no matter famous or normal, then I will choose the one that fit me the most.

评分人数

• 莎莎dawn

回复 6# SugerDaisy

that's right,most of girls do the same things like you~!~!

返回列表