听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 英语四六级 » 最新英语六级作文
返回列表 发帖

最新英语六级作文

Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the topic of Certificate Craze. You should write at least 150 words following the outline given below:

1、现在许多人热衷于各类证书考试

2、其目的各不相同 3.在我看来

范文一
  Certificate Craze.

The pursuit for certificate is a time-honored phenomenon in the colleges and universities; however, faced with the tough job market, the certificate craze has swept people from all walks of life in recent years.

People vary from one another in their purposes for acquiring certificates. Some of them hold that professional certificates are important supplement for their school work because the employer values professional competence, while the school courses lay particular stress on the imparting of knowledge. Besides, diplomas and vocational credentials can effectively enhance the competitiveness of university graduates. Professional certificates will improve the chances of employment, without a doubt. But there is no lack of people, who hold down quite a good job, taking professional certificates to enhance their self-worth.

In my opinion, people should avoid blindness in their pursuit for professional certificates because the capabilities outweigh the certificates when the enterprises recruit staff. Therefore, choosing certificates in accordance with one’s career development is wise move.

范文二  

Certificate Craze.

In recent years, to get a certificate has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way.

A number of factors could account for the problem, but the following are the most critical ones. College students in growing numbers are beginning to believe that get a certificate contributes directly to enhancing their future job opportunities or promotion opportunities. The pressure of employment makes college students be more inclined to get various certificates. What’s more Many parents and teachers believe that additional educational activities enjoy obvious advantage. By preparing certificate test , they maintain, their children are able to obtain many kinds of practical skills and useful knowledge, which will put them in a beneficial position in the future job markets .

After a thorough consideration, for my part, I am in favor of being more rational when it comes to certificates, since certificates do not necessarily prove one’s ability. Being crazy in getting certificates blindly will definitely leads to wasting of time. The students should enhance their awareness of the importance of ability. To conclude, we should focus on improving our ability but not getting a certificate of no practical value.

good, it's better if you can post it a few hours earlier.

good

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽

I guess it is time to think about what you wrote.

返回列表