听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 你支持“裸婚”吗?
返回列表 发帖
But who can afford such expensive house, House slave is more difficult than naked wedding, unless you both have good & stable income. housing loan, you have to save money from everywhere, can't take taxi, can't buy more clothes, can't often go to restaurant.   you have to pay housing loan every month.....too many problems will come...

I will not against about "naked wedding", but for myself, I hope a simple wedding ceremony, I hope to get family and friends' bless, and hope they could share my happiness.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 42# Angelayy

You want to have a ceremony,then that's not naked wedding.

I think naked wedding is not very accepted by most  people in China, it maybe accepted by yonger people, but seldom for older people, as age going, the most become real in life

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Meybe not.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-11-26 14:43 编辑

House is a must(necessity). At lease have a house in hometown. We can spend our rest life in hometown when we are old. Others are not necessary.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I cann't accept the wedding without a simple ceremony and rings. If we have good works and work hard, then  we can gain the  house, thus , I can accept, because I have some hopes.But if we have no works,no money,everything is unreal including marriage.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 46# cathypoon

We can't say"House is a must",we should say it in this way,"House is a necessity."

回复 47# 小尾巴猪

What you said is reasonable.Yeah,many of us can not accept a marriage without ceremony and ring.That seems not to be a marriage.House and car is becoming a necessity now.Many people accept partner's marriage proposal base on whether he has house and car or not.

I can accept naked wedding.When i married with my husband,we were naked wedding.I think the most impotant thing is you love your husband and your husband love you.If there is  love,we are not afraid anything.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-11-28 17:55 编辑

I think it is ok~!
It is will be ture in the future.

回复 10# 练习者

so practical you are! i appreciate you .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I support,i am poor but i also need love.The one who love each other should get married.

返回列表