听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 现在的青少年比上个年代的青少年的智商高吗
返回列表 发帖

现在的青少年比上个年代的青少年的智商高吗

最新研究显示,由于文化传播与校园教育的低能化,如今中产阶级家庭的青少年的智商要比他们的上代人偏低。分别在1980年和2008年对普通14岁青少年所作的智商测试发现,现在的青少年智商比28年前要低两分。休闲活动被电脑游戏和电视占据,而过去的青少年只能阅读看书或和朋友交谈说话。教育专家表示,学校越来越以考试为教学标准,这也导致现在的青少年缺乏思考的能力。你同意这个观点吗,有没有什么好的建议来减少这种负面的影响呢?

Middle-class teenagers are less intelligent than a generation ago due to the dumbing down of youth culture and school tests, a new study suggests. IQ tests show that scores for the average 14-year-old have dropped by more than two points between 1980 and 2008. Leisure time is increasingly taken up with playing computer games and watching TV instead of reading and holding conversations. Education experts said a growing tendency in schools to "teach to the test" was affecting youngsters' ability to think laterally. Do you agree with this, or do you have some good suggestions?

I agree with this opinion. but it's really hard to solve this problem....

评分人数

回复 2# 李武军

yeah, it is hard to solve this, because it needs the help from society, schoolds and government.

回复 3# SugerDaisy

yeah, I agree with you.

i don't know the teenagers,but i think the little children are much more clever than before.

评分人数

yes, I think so.

评分人数

yes ! I'm in favor of you!

评分人数

i don't think so . because now mental surroundings and physical condition have much more progressed than before . teenagers can touch more knowlege and kinds of training with various forms .
in addition , actually , they communicated well and frankly with their own classmates or team who should  be trusty . don't similar with the scene "wallow in computer games only " that someone discribed .
so , i don't think teenagers nowadays will have less IQ than 1980s .

评分人数

When children at school,they all are expected to pass the examinations one by one.It seems that the score of the examination is more important than everything.Less thinking and experimenting lead to the students have less experience in working.All they know is still paper,paper.
Also,internet games have killed most of their studying time.They would rather playing computer games than reading.And sadly,when they have an assignment,they also prefer to surf the internet to find the answers than to think by themselves.How should they be more intelligent.

评分人数

回复 9# xiaomeixin

yeah, that's pretty sad.

回复 8# itsmypink

You are right, but the point is teenages nowadays are more dependent on others. They want their parents to arrange for them everything, even their expense of marriage, house, car and so on so forth.
    And employers found that undergraduates and even graduates just have a diploma when they start to work, they seem like know nothing to do, and they even don't know how to learn. This is just my personal view.

I don't think so.

bad news~!

I don't know,but I know that those little kids have more chance to learn and to know~!~!

返回列表