听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA慢速教室】 » VOA慢速英语2011.07.02
返回列表 发帖

VOA慢速英语2011.07.02

Information is often spread through word of mouth. This is general communication between people, like friends talking to each other. "How did you hear about that new movie?" someone might ask. "Oh, by word of mouth."? A more official way of getting information is through a company or government mouthpiece. This is an official spokesperson. Government-run media could also be called a mouthpiece.
信息往往是通过口耳相传传播,这是人们之间的日常沟通方式。例如朋友之间互相交谈, “你是怎么听说那部新电影的?”有人可能会问。 “哦,通过口耳相传。”更正式的获取信息的方式是通过公司或政府的喉舌,这个喉舌是指官方发言人。政府开办的媒体也可以被称为喉舌。
Sometimes when one person is speaking, he says the same thing that his friend was going to say. When this happens, the friend might say: "You took the words right out of my mouth!" Sometimes a person has a bad or unpleasant experience with another person. He might say that experience "left a bad taste in my mouth." Or the person might have had a very frightening experience, like being chased by an angry dog. He might say: "I had my heart in my mouth."
有时某人说出了他朋友正要说的话。发生这种情况时,他的朋友可能会说:“我也正想这么说。”有时某人跟另一人之间有不愉快的经历,他可能说那种经历“给我留下了一个坏印象”。或者某人有一段非常可怕的经历,例如被一只疯狗追赶,他可能会说,“我的心都快跳到嗓子眼了。”
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

some people have lots of money because they were borned into a very rich family.there is an expression for this,too.you might say such a person was  borned with  a silver spoon in his mouth

Information is essail

Some people have  lots of money,because they were  born into a very rich family.There  is an expression for this,too. You might say :"such a person was born withasilver spoon in his mouth"

返回列表