听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 每日听写 2007-10-18 奖励积分
返回列表 发帖

每日听写 2007-10-18 奖励积分

斑竹,求你了,来点有难度的,这个太简单了.

楼上的正确。

Lesson 2
Yesterday was Sunday. Because there was no school.I went to a movie with three of my friends. It was raining.So we took our umberllas.There were many people on the train.The movie began at 2 o'clock.We like it very much.We enjoyed the movie for two hours.After the movie, we went to a coffee shop. My friends drank coffee, but I drank tea. It was a good day.

评分人数

• yoyo530521

lesson 2
Yesterday was sunday.Because there was no school,I went to a movie with my friend.It was raining ,so we took out our umbrilles.there was many people on the train,the moive begin at two o'clock.we like it very much.we enjoy the moive for the two hours.at the movie we went the cafe shop,my friend drink cafe but i drink tea.It was a good day.

评分人数

• yoyo530521

Lesson 2
Yesterday was Sunday. Because there was no school, I went to a movie with three of my friends. It was raining, so we took our umbrellas. There were many people on the train.

The movie began at 2 o'clock. We liked it very much. We enjoyed the movie for 2 hours. After the movie, we went to a coffee shop. My friends drank coffee, but I drank tea. It was a good day.

评分人数

• yoyo530521

标准答案

Yesterday was Sunday. Because there was no school, I went to a movie with three of my friends. It was raining, so we took our umbrellas. There were many people on the train.

The movie began at two o'clock. We liked it very much. We enjoyed the movie for two hours. After the movie, we went to a coffee shop. My friends drank coffee, but I drank tea. It was a good day。

昨天是星期天。因为不用上学,所以我和三位朋友去看了一场电影。由于下雨的缘故,我们就带着伞。火车上人很多。
电影两点开始。我们好喜欢这部片子。共欣赏了两个钟头。看完电影,我们去咖啡店。我的朋友们喝咖啡,而我则喝茶。这真是个快乐的一天。

重点解说:
★Because there was no school, I went to a movie with three of my friends. 主要子句是"I went to a movie ... friends","Because there was ... "为表示原因的从属子句。"There was (no school)."之类的句型,其主词为be动词后面的名词(school)。

★There were many people on the train. 本句的主词是people。"on the train"为副词修饰语,修饰"there were"。

★We enjoyed the movie for two hours. 表示时间的副词修饰语"for two hours"修饰动词enjoyed。

★After the movie, we went to a coffee shop. 表示时间的副词修饰语"after the movie"修饰"we went to a coffee shop"全句。

★My friends drank coffee, but I drank tea. 此句是由对等连接词but连接两个对等的子句而成。

回复 2# 的帖子

好,我隔天难隔天简单好吧

呵呵,好了,照顾我们这些后来者吧,

ou 终于听懂了一篇.

谢谢lz

建议 lz 标上等级,符合几级tx 练耳之类标记.

众口难调的e文怎么说来着?

[ 本帖最后由 lancetsd 于 2007-10-19 09:54 PM 编辑 ]

回复 10# 的帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
签名被屏蔽