听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » Who has this experience about interviews from the foreign company
返回列表 发帖

Who has this experience about interviews from the foreign company

Hi ALL,

Could U give a hand me?

(NOTE: Thank you for your participation or glimpse for the theme)

As you see the topic above, I have any no experience for dealing with the thing how to take part in an interview from the foreign enterprise, especially these IT firms. Therefore, it is very necessary for me to acquire your practiced experiences or some suggestions if you are williing to share them with each other. The following troubles will be around this topic, and also possibly including some related things.

Let me begin!

First of all, I am to emularate all of details of the topic I am incapable of settling as follows.

Scene < I >
How to start the dialogue when receiving a call from the incorporation to interview me.

[Your FeedBack]

Scene < II >
How to talk about professional interview with some experts.

[Your FeedBack]

Scene < III >
How to cope with the conversation with HRs.

[Your FeedBack]

To summarize, look forward to your participation...

Hi 幽幽草,

What an excellent girl!

Certainly, pursuant to more and more information you have committed into the corresponding topic and shared with each other, I am benefitted greatly.

And, of course, I am extremely thankful to YOU. Your enthusiastic and frendly help let me know more information about how to do a job objective with tricks some extent.

Finally, PLS coninue it.

返回列表