听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Who We Really Are-- Kropp Circle
返回列表 发帖

Who We Really Are-- Kropp Circle

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:09 编辑 Kropp Circle 乐队 成员:主唱-Remington Kropp(雷明顿安·克洛普)17. 贝斯手-Sebastian Kropp(塞巴斯蒂安·克洛普)19. 鼓手-Emerson Kropp (艾默生安·克洛普)15. 简介: Kropp Circle – Las Vegas, Nevada Brothers Sebastian (19), Remington (17), and Emerson (15) have been writing songs before they could ride bicycles. Discovering their passion for music at an early age, the trio has dedicated themselves to writing meaningful songs about life as they see it. Whether it’s songs about a first crush, losing a close friend, disappointment, or the highs and lows of everyday teen life, Kropp Circle writes about the experiences of their generation. “Even though we are young, we have a voice and are lucky we can express the way we feel through our music,” says Sebastian. “The words, music, and the way it is arranged are important to us—people matter and words count.” Kropp Circle’s music is continuing to build momentum across the globe. Their songs caught the ear of Radio Disney and Kropp Circle was featured on the station’s online competition N.B.T.—Next Big Thing. Disney showcased the songs Feel, about realizing a relationship is ending, and Fade Away, which deals with everyday life experiences. The UK also embraced Kropp Circle as one of the top 3 Finalists in both the Rock and Pop categories of the prestigious The People’s Music Awards, where fans and respected industry tastemakers voted for their favorite new bands. The track Who We Really Are was featured in the competition and appealed to a cross-genre spectrum of audiences. Kropp Circle constantly works on their craft and most nights you’ll find them in their studio working on songs for their upcoming debut CD. The brothers are schooled in pop music and count among their varied influences Oasis, Coldplay, Radiohead, Sigur Rós, and GooGoo Dolls, and Matchbox Twenty. It’s this background in music that brings purpose and seriousness to the songs of this unique, young musical trio With everything so tainted in Las Vegas, it’s refreshing to find something a little pure. Kropp Circle are 3 brothers who I can envision being chased through a mall by a horde of screaming girls. The most obvious comparison that I get is Hanson, because these kids are good looking, play their own instruments and write great songs. You immediately want to throw the “boy band” moniker on them but that is simply because they are brothers and good looking. These brothers are the whole package. Kids always seem to get what they want, which is kinda annoying and these kids have legions of loyal fans so they will get what they want alright…these kids are going to blow up. All I can hope is I am not at the mall when Kropp Circle arrives, I am not into flash mobs and even less into kids but I have to be honest, these kids make great music.

返回列表