听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 2011-07-11 英语听写 (难)
返回列表 发帖

2011-07-11 英语听写 (难)

本帖最后由 MarcoHoo 于 2011-7-15 21:19 编辑

Listen to the mp3 carefully and write down all that you heard, or write down the main idea.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

May i help u?
yes, i would like to check in .
do u have a reservation?
yes, my name is carlo jiang.
i'm sorr mam, i can't find anything on that name.do you have comfirmation number?
no. i don't have with me .but i know i have the reservation.my husband made it for me last month.
well ,let me look that again,how do u spell your first name again?
carol.
i can't find the carol in the computer for today.

评分人数

A:May I help you?
B:Yes, I would like to check in.
Ao you have reservation?
B:Yes, my name is Carol Jiling. That spell "J-I-L-N-G".
A:I am sorry, Jiling, I can't find anything under your name. Do you have your conversation number?
B:No, I don't have with me. But I know have reservation. My hunsband made it for me last month.
A:Well, Let me look it again. How do you spell your first name, mam?
B:C-A-R-O-L. Carol.
A:I don't find the Carol in the computer for today. I have Carol Rose here, but that resevation for next Monday.
A: No, that is no me. My name is Jiling, not Rose. My hunsband reserved for me.
A:Are you sure he reserved your name, mam? Probably he reseved under his name.
B:Ha, his name is Lin, L-I-N.
A:I am sorry, I have nothing here.
B:This is I know th reservation for me.
A:Hem, let me try something. Wait, I have a resevation someone named Jane here. It is spelled J-A-N-G, it is not spelled J-I-N-G. It is for Mr.Carol Jang.
B:Oh, that must be me. Probably they typed the name wrong. My hunsband's English isn't so good.
A:Yes, sometimes it happens that. That's why  we usually carry your conversation number. I am sorry about the inconvenient.
B:It is ok. Probably it is my hunsband's fault. Is that a pool in the hotel?
A:Yes, of course. The pool opens until 10:00pm, so you still have 45 minutes.
B:Good.
A:Here is your key, your room number is 079.

评分人数

A: May I help you?
B: Yes, I would like to check in.
A: Do you have a reservation?
B: Yes, my name is Carol Jiang. That’s pelled J-I-A-N-G.
A: I’m sorry Ma’am; I can't find anything under that name. Do you have your confirmation number?
B: No. I don't have it with me .but I know I have a reservation. My husband made it for me last month.
A: Well, let me look again, how do you spell your first name ma’am?
B: Carol, C-A-R-O-L
A: I don’t find a Carol in the computer for today. I have Carol Lassen here, but that reservation in is for next Monday.
B: No, that’s not me. My name is Jiang, not Lassen. My husband reserved for me.  
A: Are you sure he used your name ma’am? Maybe he reserved it under his name.
B: uh….his name is Lin, L-I-N.
A: I’m sorry, I have nothing here.
B: Miss, I know he made this reservation for me
A: Hmm…let me try something, wait, I have a reservation for someone named Jang here, but it’s spelled J-A-N-G, it’s not spelled J-I-A-N-G. It’s for Mr. C. Jang.
B: oh, that must be me; probably they typed the name wrong. My husband’s English isn’t so good.
A: Yes, sometimes it happens ma’am. That‘s why it’s always good to carry your confirmation number. I’m sorry about the inconvenience.
B: It’s OK, it’s probably my husband’s fault. Is there a pool in this hotel?
A: Yes, of course, the pool is open until 10 pm, so you still have about 45 minutes.
B: Good.
A: Here is your key, your room number is 379. You can find the elevators just around the corner there, down the hall. Enjoy you stay, ma’am.

评分人数

• MarcoHoo

返回列表