听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语口语】 » Eating more roughage 健康出粮 Part 1
返回列表 发帖

Eating more roughage 健康出粮 Part 1

本帖最后由 莎莎dawn 于 2011-7-12 16:25 编辑

Mary:I can't believe my eyes,Bill.Are you having a corncake and salad for lunch?No hamburger?
Bill:Get used to it,Mary.I'm off burgers for good.
M:Why do you suddenly change your diet?
B:Well,My doctor says I should eat more high-fibre,low-cal foods to lower my cholesterol level.
M:Well,I'm glad you're starting to pay more attention to your diet.Eating more roughage is good to your health.You were eating too much fast food before and it's not healthy at all.
B:Yeah,I still think fast food is delicious.But my doctor says that if I continue eating so much fast food,I will destory my health.All things considered I think health is the more important at my age.
M:Yes,and I've noticed you've been munching lots of fruits and vegetables recently.
B:That's right.Fruits and vegetables are an excllent source of fiber and vitamins,which are extremely important to the body's  well-being and besides I could stand to lose a few pounds anyway.
M:I think I should make you my role model and eat more roughage and fruit as well.
B:I think you should do that.It's said that eating more roughage and fruit can make girls look more beautiful.

As we all know,roughage is a kind of food of health,with high-fiber,low-cal.Like corn,cereals,oats,bean and ect.Eating more roughage become a fashion recently,some wanna lose weight,some wanna own a ruddy complexion,some wanna be a good healthy,whatever.I don't dare to say that I completely quit those delicious junk food and just eat these roughage,but I keep a cup of Soya-bean milk everyday,hehe ,Soya-bean milk is really a good thing to ladies~!~!So,do you decide to change your diet?Or you've have done it,then would you mind to share what benifits you got from the roughage??

Try to translate the red part~!~!
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

I'm off burgers for good.
我再也不吃汉堡了。
I think I should make you my role model and eat more roughage and fruit as well.
我觉得我应该拿你当我的榜样,多吃粗粮和水果

评分人数

返回列表