听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » Thank you Ting Room
返回列表 发帖

Thank you Ting Room

all most three years ago, I get information of Ting Room from Baidu. The first time I know it, I love it. it  supplies so many study information of English. not only for student but also for all of us, we can find the knowledge we need from tingroom. but I not use it very well.
this is the first time I get into the tingroom forum. In my rest time I have seldom take part in the other forum. I am not interested. but this time, I want to improve my English, So that I can work better.
Let me introduce myself briefly. you can call me JUDY. I am from zhejiang wenzhou. may major is Foreign English  , study in ningbo. I am a sale woman now. That's all. Thank you.

here comes a big sister.nice to meet you.

judy, we are gald that tingroom give you so much help.let's study together.we all have a same goal that have a thorough knowledge of the English language

judy
try to write sth here everyday,you will get bigger progress.

回复 2# lghmhw

nice meeting you here.

回复 3# kuangye678

Thank you ! I need reading more and pratice more. but i am laze, I hope I can insist.

回复 4# tingroom

I wil try, and hope can do well.  recently, I listen Family Album U.S.A. from TingRoom.although I have learn some of them in the college, but I find I have no remeber of them.
when writing, I just can use the words I use often, but other new leaned word I can not use freely. That's a problem.

回复 7# judyzhu

when you learn the new words,read the example sentences for several times.

http://word.tingroom.com/ this website is very good for you.

Great! You have given me big encouragement to study English! Thank you and thank Tingroom,too. I'm exactly a new one here. Hope to learn from each other !

Practice makes perfect.

I also wanna say thank you

May I ask you a question.If I want to wenzhou for a vocation.Are there many places where I can buy smart clothes in a low price?Thank you.

Welcome .my big sister

回复 9# TerryKing

let's study together. remember that no pain no gain.

回复 10# xiaomeixin

if  spent at least half an hour on study English, I think I can get a high step.

回复 8# tingroom

fantastic

回复 11# kobe

kobe, your five star image is so twinkle.

回复 12# ecor1

I just konw that near railway station there is a wholesale market,the price is low,but I am not sure the qulity is good.

回复 13# 冰琪殇

nice to meet you here, I have read some of your messages, you are a smart girl.

回复 18# judyzhu

Are there many  clothing factories.which are belong to famous brands?Do they sale the clothes?

返回列表