听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 每日听写 2007-11-2 奖励积分
返回列表 发帖

每日听写 2007-11-2 奖励积分

lesson 7
whenever  I have a meeting , Mary is always the first person then i'd like to invite, she is a talkative lady, this is the reason why i want her to come to the meeting, she will be able to make my other guests laugh. she doesn't get angry ,even if  someone trys to make fun of her, she can also discuss almost anything you can think of

评分人数

Lesson 7

Wherever I have a meeting,Mary is always the first person that I'd like to invite.

She is a talkative lady. This is the reason why I want her to come to the meeting.

She will be able to make my other guests laugh.

She doesn't get angry even if someone tries to make fun of her.

She can also disguise almost anything you can think of.

评分人数

标准答案

Whenever I have a meeting, Mary is always the first person that I'd like to invite. She is a talkative lady. This is the reason why I want her to come to the meeting. She will be able to make my other guests laugh. She doesn't get angry even if someone tries to make fun of her. She can also discuss almost anything you can think of.

每当我办聚会的时候,玛丽总是我想邀请的第一人选。她是个健谈的女士。这也正是我要她来参加聚会的原因。她有办法使其它客人笑。就算有人想开她玩笑,她也不会生气。任何事情,只要你想得出来,她几乎都能跟你谈。

重点解说:

★Whenever I have a meeting, Mary is always the first person that I'd like to invite. 由关系代名词that所引导的子句"that I'd like to invite"用于形容person一词,此时的that兼作invite之受词。"Mary is always the first person that … invite. "属于"最高级形容词+前述词+that子句"的句型用法,此类句型只可用that,不可用who或which等关系代名词。

★This is the reason why I want her to come to the meeting. 由关系副词why所引导的子句"why I want her to come to the meeting"用来形容reason一词。"want her to come to the meeting"属于「及物动词+受词+不定词」的句型用法,不定词"to come"作受词her之补语。

★She will be able to make my other guests laugh. 不定词"to make"作副词用,修饰形容词able。"make my other guests laugh"属于「make+受词+动词原形」的句型用法,make的受词是"my other guests",laugh则为受词补语。

★She doesn't get angry even if someone tries to make fun of her. 由从属连接词"even if"所引导的从属子句"even if someone tries to make fun of her",修饰主要子句"She doesn't get angry"。

★She can also discuss almost anything you can think of. 本句是由关系代名词that所引导的子句"you can think of"来形容anything一词。由于关系代名词词that兼作"think of"之受词,故可省略。

lesson 7
whenever  I have a meeting , Mary is always the first person then i'd like to invite, she is a talkative lady, this is the reason why i want her to come to the meeting, she will be able to make my other guests laugh. she doesn't get angry ,even if  someone trys to make fun of her, she can also discuss almost anything you can think of

返回列表