听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » What will you choose ?
返回列表 发帖

What will you choose ?

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-7-17 16:51 编辑

If there is a very good oppotunity(opportunity) that you can go abroad for further study  .However,you need to leave home for at least 4 years.And you can not go home,because the place where you will be studying is far away from your hometown.What will you choose?

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

It depends on which country I go and my parents age and healthy state.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

I will catch this chance if i have,even though  i could't stay with my friends and parents . Don't miss this opportunity,it may never come again.BY the way ,you can meet them through computer and Iphone.come on.everything will be better tomorrow.And  you can have a good view .of course you should do your parents ' ability,you should think  more about whether they can offer you or not.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

If I have this opportunity,I will cherish it.Because it may never come again.

Thank you for your advice.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

If only you  would have studied aboard for four years, I think you can go to and study hard.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Go abroad.
It is not very hard to choose.
When you grow up,it is hard to say you can live with your parents forever.
There has one day finally you must leave them.
And nowadays,the communication is incredible advances,you can use many ways to connect with your parents.
Go abroad!

评分人数

There is no doubt to go abroad,well ,you know,transportation is so convenient,if you missed your parents,you could go home in your leisure time.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

of course, go abroad, It just 4years, not forever.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

i will drop it . i think nobody or nothing is more important  than parents. they're the only

go abroad! becase all the parents want their chlidren catch the best opportunity and capable.

of course  go abroad, opportunity never come again.

I want go it, but I cannot. The family is very important regarding me! Please the engraved inscription pay only then has the repayment !

返回列表