听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 如何克服对自我推销的恐惧
返回列表 发帖

如何克服对自我推销的恐惧

害怕向别人推销自己?如果你永远把自己藏起来,那你一辈子也别想有什么成果了。你一定要克服对这件事的恐惧,才能逐步在事业上取得成功。

I know I need to promote myself more at work but I dislike marketing myself.
我知道我需要在工作中更多地推销自己,但是我不喜欢对自己“营销”。

Addresses the fear of self promotion   如何克服对自我推销的恐惧

It is difficult for most people to self promote and if you lack assertiveness, it is especially difficult. In order to advance in business people must know who you are and what you’re capable of, and you can’t always rely on others to share this information. It is therefore, critical to gain the assertiveness skill of self promotion. 对于多数人来说,自我推销都是一件困难的事情。尤其是你没什么主张的话。为了推动自己事业的发展,你必须让人们知道你是谁,你有什么本领。你不能总靠别人来传达这些信息。因此充满自信的自我推销技巧就是关键。
The first step in self marketing is visibility. Begin by going out of your way to meet various people in your workplace. The next step is to share your ideas to show people what you have to contribute. The final and most important step is to share the results that you have accomplished. When people self promote with vague generalities they are seen as braggarts, but when you point to specific information, you are simply sharing helpful data. The fact that it benefits you makes it a win-win. 自我营销的第一步就是“让大家对你有印象”。 走出你狭小的办公空间,和工作场合的各种人打交道。接下来就是分享你的想法,让大家知道你能做出什么样的贡献。最后一步,也是最重要的一步是分享你已经取得的结果。当人们用模糊概括的话来做自我推销时,人们会觉得他们是在自夸,但当你展示的是详细信息时,你就是在分享有用的数据。这给你带来的好处使它成为一个双赢。
As you start to address these six situations and use the tips, you will find that you are outside of your comfort zone. This is a good thing. The key is to take consistent action. Soon you will see not only your assertiveness improve but your reputation and results improve as well. 当你开始利用这些帮助、攻克这六道难关时,你就会发现你已逃出“安乐窝”。这是好事情。关键是要坚持。很快你就会发现你更有主张了,而且名誉和成就也一样提高了。

so,belive yourself ! and you are the only and the best

Thank u DZ,I belive.......

返回列表