听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » *Express yourself*人口不断增加,你有什么看法?
返回列表 发帖

*Express yourself*人口不断增加,你有什么看法?

A little over a decade ago, the world’s population stood at 6 billion. By the end of October, it will reach 7 billion.

十多年前,世界人口达到了60亿。而到今年十月底,这个数字将会变成70亿。

With five babies being born every second, 78 million people are added to the global community each year.

现在地球上每一秒都有5个婴儿出生,每年全球人口增加7800万。

Right now on Earth, water tables are falling, soil is eroding, glaciers are melting, and fish stocks are vanishing. Close to a billion people go hungry each day.

在我们今天的地球上,地下水位不断下降,土壤受到侵蚀,冰川正在融化,鱼群种类不断减少,还有近10亿人口每天都在挨饿。

The population increase so quickly,this is a serious problem.What's your ideas?Pls show us your opinion.

人口增长速度如此之快,是一个严重的问题。你有什么见解呢?快来和大家分享一下吧。、

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

the population is the basis of many enviornment problems.because the natural resources is limited in the earth that with increasing of human the questions occur

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# kuangye678

One wrong word"environment".I quite agree with you.The resources is limited and human even  don't have the knowledge to protect them.But,anyway,public concern over the environmental pollution has greatly increased.There is hope for the future.

i think the population will decrease
lots of cities have been a steady decrease in population recently years.
and most of post-80s don't want to bear more than one child.

回复 4# tingroom

Yeah,I can't agree with you more ,more and more young couples can't afford the expensive milk powder fee.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 5# 莎莎dawn

The cost of living is so high.And so many young kids even can't afford the living cost.Almost all the young kids who first step into society,use up all their salary each month and sometimes even over their ability.

This is a huge topic and can be separated into three problems.
    One is about population.
    The sum of population is we can not control.Birth,age,illness and death is natural law.Because of the replacement of old and new,that the human civilization will make progress.What we can do is to balance the number that different area has.What's the problem we face now? It is very clear.Weathy areas population is less and less ,while poor areas population is more and more.
    Second is about the limited resource.
More and more people are now discussing and studying the capability of renewable resources and reusable resources. what can we do?Don't waste water,when in summer turn up 1 degree temperature of air condition,don't use disposable chopsticks and so on.
    Third is about protecting environment.
This both need social efforts and our actions.Protecting environment is not one person's matter,it is about all of us 's matter.
    We can do a lot of things to make a lot of changes,so let us action ,but don't just saying.

评分人数

回复 6# xiaomeixin

yeah,so many people was like that~!~!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 5# 莎莎dawn

my colleague told me he need to pay more than 1000 every month for milk powder.

回复 7# sunny萝卜

I quite agree with you.

回复 9# tingroom

Wow,that's really a huge sum~!~!

I think that the population will increase in a long time, for the population base is so large, in a short time, the population will not decrease. there is one thing is exciting for us that the growth rate is slowing down, some Country appear  negative growth.
accompany the increase of the population, the aging of the population, is also a seriously problem. if over contral the family planning, the balance of each age group will broken.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 12# judyzhu

The poputation must be cut down,otherwise,more and more people would not have enough food and clothing and place to live.

真羡慕你们,英语那么好。

回复 14# xingyuqi001

try to use english as much as you can, you will get the improvement

i think that the population problem is the people's concept. in china countryside,a lot of people like boy,so in this "enviornment",the population can't control.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 16# gaolan

You can say that again.

Due to the increase in the number of cars, in a  subdistrict  the parking space started to collect fees , the traffic on the road is crowded, and house prices are rocketing .

评分人数

返回列表