听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » who is punishing the guy?
返回列表 发帖

who is punishing the guy?

there is a puzzle always beset me .now we can hear about  everything  from  TV or web.Especially in recent  years ,we can listen to the news mostly about natural and man-made calamities.Those news are terrible and unbelievable.facing to the nature ,wejust look   the same as  ants,we couldn't think more about ,cause there is no time for you.someone says this is the nature begin to return it  to the guy . all of the source,which is the man firstly begin to destroy the nature  .the man broken the forest and green-place for benefits.Also the dirty and grey gas are emissioned everywhere,so that cause greenhouse gas and  global warming....until now,the guy don't know who hurt who....

Stop complaining.World will be wonderful if you really enjoy it.The only thing life really promises us is pain,it's up to us to create the joy.So,please smile and keep smiling.

we  appera to weak in addition to complain. but complaination cannot resolve the problem. so we becme  numb.

回复 2# xiaomeixin

MAYBE i am a worried guy.i will try my hard to be the one who is  happy and optimistic . Glad to
your opinoin...

回复 3# hahamumian

'numb"----AGREE  WITH YOU.we should make
a deep thought

we just look  the same as  ants

回复 6# S.k.y-1n

BINGO, we just like the ants ,we should learn from them for getting together to not only protect ourself,also the earth.Union is power.let’s fighting.

返回列表