听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 超想拥有的5种哈利波特魔具
返回列表 发帖

超想拥有的5种哈利波特魔具

5 Harry Potter Items I Wish Were Real

5种哈利波特必备魔具

One  A Magic Wand魔杖
The wand is the key to the kingdom, and selecting one from Ollivander's is a rite of passage for the kids at Hogwarts. Even if I could only do a few spells, it's pretty much the best toy in the world.
魔杖是通往魔法王国的必备物品,从奥利凡德先生的店里挑选一支魔杖也是霍格沃茨魔法学校的孩子们必须经历的一步。即使只会一点点的咒语,魔杖不会发挥多大的作用,但魔杖也是世界上最最好的玩具了。

Two  An Invisibility Cloak隐形斗篷
There are a lot of great gizmos in the wizarding world, but Harry relies on his trusty invisibility cloak more than anything else. The cloak basically gives you a super power, so who wouldn't want one?
在魔法世界里有许许多多的伟大的小发明,但是哈利却惟独对他的隐形斗篷情有独钟。可以说是,这件斗篷赋予了你一种超能力,谁又不想拥有一件这样的斗篷呢?  

Three  A Flying Broomstick   飞行扫帚
Brooms in Harry Potter world are largely used for sports, they are gorgeous, especially Harry's Firebolt. Plus it seems like a lot more fun than riding a bike.
在哈利波特里,扫帚更多的是用在体育方面。可以说,扫帚用在这一方面真的是再好不过了,特别是哈利的火箭弩。再说了,骑着飞行扫帚看起来比骑自行车有趣多了。

Four  A Time-Turner时间转换器
In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Hermione uses a time-turner to double up on classes (and eventually, the device saves Sirius's neck!). I'd only use it to get more things done, since trying to change history seems like it could complicate things.
在哈利波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒中,赫敏就是使用时间转换器来多上课(最后,由于这个魔法器具他们还救下了小天狼星)。我只会用它来做更多的事情,主要是,如果用它来改写历史似乎会变得很麻烦。

Five  A Portkey  门钥匙
I'll probably never be able to apparate, but I would happily settle for an object that would transport me from one location to another。

我是一辈子都不可能会幻影移形术,但是,如果有一样东西可以把我从一个地方瞬间传送到另一个地方的话那就太让人兴奋了。

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

thx for sharing!

which one do you want most?
i like the Portkey

回复 2# 时尚岛01

you are welcome!

回复 3# tingroom

i want i will choose A Time-Turner!

I like them.What about another item,I forgot its name,but can hold and keep the memory.When you need,you can look for at any moment.

有就好了

回复 7# S.k.y-1n

对啊~只可惜 那只猫头鹰这么久都不来找我们。

返回列表