听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 英语故事:一心不能两用
返回列表 发帖

英语故事:一心不能两用

Now i'll tell you an interesting story.A man with two badly burned ears went to see his doctor.“what has happened to you?”asked the doctor."WELL,my wife was ironing while i was watching a ball game on tv.she put the hot iron near the telephone then my phone rang.i answered the iron instead of the phone."The doctor nodded but was still puzzled.and he asked,“but what has happened to the other ear?”the man said,“hardly had i hung up when the same person called up again.”the doctor couldn't help laughing when he heard this.  THIS IS an funny story.but we
can have a lesson from it.what do you  have from it?Tell me ,please.i'm very glad to get a lesson from you.just write down .

故事解析:现在我要给你讲个有趣的故事.一个两只耳朵被严重烧伤的人去看医生。医生问他:"你发生什么事了?”“哎,我在看球赛,我老婆在烫衣服。她把灼热的熨斗放在电话旁边,之后电话响了,我拿起熨斗当电话接了。”医生点点头,但仍然不解,问道:“那你的另一只耳朵是怎么回事?"这个人说:“我刚把熨斗放下,同一个人又打电话来了。”听到这,医生忍不住笑了起来.

本帖最后由 seaso 于 2011-8-11 13:10 编辑

有意思(it's funny and meaning)

回复 3# xingyuqi001

i want to share happiness with everyone,also you can learn a leson from this story.can you see that?

very funny story

don't do two things at same time

回复 6# sunny萝卜

yes,that's right。

学到一个很有用的句式 : hardly....when.... 一.....就.....

评分人数

• seaso

old  story

本帖最后由 seaso 于 2011-8-8 14:52 编辑

回复 9# captinjack

ok,can you  tell me a new one?i will be very please to you .we should share which we have known to everyone.come on!

I will  post  one someday

回复 11# captinjack

i trust you will do,come on.

The man is too careless to make the same mistake twice.

评分人数

• seaso

回复 13# wanxiaer113

yes,this is a negligent man.although it's a  funny story,we should learn a lesson from it .The result is serious if you don't call the lesson to mind.Be careful.

The lesson from this story is that, do not put the hot iron near the telephone!
hehe

回复 15# trues2006

yes,if you have the iron and telephone at the same time.

返回列表