听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 橙汁也不只是用橙子做的
返回列表 发帖

橙汁也不只是用橙子做的

即使是那些自称“100%纯果汁”的橙汁产品。因为经济利益的驱动,食品工业会遵循自己的行为逻辑;生产成千上万吨的果汁跟你在厨房自己榨两杯果汁,过程会完全不同。

你有没想过这个问题:比如某个牌子的橙汁,无论你在世界哪个角落买到它,无论它是哪一年生产的,为什么它们味道都一样?

一般来说,饮料的“口味”都来自自己的配方,就像可口可乐或者星巴克饮料那样。你在家里自己榨的橙汁每次味道都会略有不同,而在商店买到的橙汁,味道都由化学配方所决定。

# 我们理解的橙汁生产:采摘橙子,挤压它们,然后把橙汁打包。搞定啦。

# 实际的橙汁生产过程:基本没错,但少了一个最重要的阶段:脱氧处理,使其能存放一年而不变质。事实上这样处理之后的橙汁已经没有任何味道。

因此,在橙汁的工业生产中,必须添加“调味包”来让橙汁喝起来像橙汁。至于这些“调味包”的成分,一般业内人士是不会告诉你的,因为它们来源自橙提取物和石油。果汁公司会根据不同的区域市场来调整“调味包”的化学成分,比如北美市场偏好含有大量丁酸乙酯香味的“鲜榨橙汁”,而墨西哥和巴西人民则另有所好,那么果汁公司会根据他们的口味来选择不同的化学品,比如三萜化合物valencine等。

这样,不同品牌的橙汁,其实真相就是不同配方的调味包。你可能会问为什么它们不标明这些化学成分?那是因为,它们所调加的这些东西,成分也可以说是起源于橙子,这样在原料说明时只写上:橙子,和水。

所以,Food Renegade 劝告我们不要喝果汁。除了摆脱工业食品的考虑,即使是“真正的”果汁,去掉水果的汁营养只剩下果糖,而水果的纤维、果胶和其它营养物质都被抛弃;而真正的果汁制造效率很低,6-8个中等个头的苹果才能榨出一杯苹果汁。这也是喝果汁容易摄入过量糖分的原因。

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

OMGGGGGGG!
What a fortunate thing is ,I seldom drink any juice,I just eat a lot of and all kinds of fresh fruits.

bad news for me!
i love orange juice.

回复 1# kobe

English version

Do you buy orange juice at the store? If you do, I’m sure you’re careful to buy the kind that’s 100% juice and not made from concentrate. After all, that’s the healthier kind, right? The more natural kind? The kind without any additives? The kind that’s sold in the refrigerator section so it must be almost as good as fresh-squeezed orange juice?
If I’m describing you, then you’re either going to hate me or love me by the time you’re done reading this post. The truth is, that orange juice you feel so good about buying is probably none of those things. You’ve been making assumptions based on logic. The food industry follows its own logic because of the economies of scale. What works for you in your kitchen when making a glass or two of juice simply won’t work when trying to process thousands upon thousands of gallons of the stuff.
Haven’t you ever wondered why every glass of Tropicana Pure Premium orange juice tastes the same, no matter where in the world you buy it or what time of year you’re drinking it in? Or maybe your brand of choice is Minute Maid or Simply Orange or Florida’s Natural. Either way, I can ask the same question. Why is the taste and flavor so consistent? Why is it that the Minute Maid never tastes like the Tropicana, but always tastes like its own unique beverage?

Generally speaking, beverages that taste consistently the same follow recipes. They’re things like Coca Cola or Pepsi or a Starbucks Frappuccino. When you make orange juice at home, each batch tastes a little different depending on the oranges you made it from. I hope you’re hearing warning bells in your head right about now.
The reason your store bought orange juice is so consistently flavorful has more to do with chemistry than nature.

What else can we drink?

Your guys don't fear and are afraid to hear such information. In drink filed, most of them all have added the food additives in the drinks.If you hear this and hear that. That's meaning that you only drink the plain boiled water.
   And in the other words, if lacking some additives, our living lifes will become very dark and no any light.

Fresh fruits~

返回列表