听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » Self-Introduction » The first time you love English
返回列表 发帖

The first time you love English

The first time I loved English was in the first English course when I was in Middle sckool, when I heard my teacher speak a fluent English, I thought it was beautiful, then I love English. When you started to learn Enlish?  What makes you love English? kindly share your story.

I have been loving english all the time since it was my first time to learn english in middle school. the feeling of speaking fluent english is pretty wonderful! I like chatting with different kinds of people, especially foreigners. I think what makes me like english is interest. interest is really important when we feel like doing well in each subject. without interest, I hold the idea that it is not easy for us to learn everything well.

I don't know

I learnt English when I was  a pupil,5 grade actually.As for why did I like it,it was that,during that period,this class was regarded as an elective course for us,so most of time ,Enlish classes was game classes or watching TV classes, I love it`!~!

回复 4# 莎莎dawn

I like listening class, because we can watch movie.

although  in a high  school liked english.but i am not good at english。from now on i will study
hard

I don't know

good for you .Interest is the best teacher .

回复 5# sally2005

When I hear the ABC song I fell in love with English

I didn't like English before,but I was good at this subject.I used to love maths.It was my favourite subject.However,when I steped into this society,less used maths made me forget almost all the knowledge I got before.My first job,needed to speak English with the foreigners,so I had to study English.And it slowly became an interest.

返回列表