听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 每日听写 2007-12-14 奖励积分
返回列表 发帖

每日听写 2007-12-14 奖励积分

On Wednesday morning at 11 o’clock, Betty and I were walking along the street.
I had just parked my car, because Betty wanted to walk around, and I was tired of driving a car.
Suddenly, I heard someone running from the bank, he was tall and thin, more important, he had a bag of money and a gun in his hand.
Betty almost cried when she saw a man having a gun, but I couldn’t do anything just standing
That man ran off the street, and disappeared at last.
The police and TV reporters arrived at the spot in less than 10 minutes.
They interviewed us about this case
The next morning I was surprised to find that our picture was in the newspaper.
On reading the newspaper I called of Betty, she was very excited
On the phone I promised her to meet at the park at 4 o’clock to show our picture in the newspaper

[ 本帖最后由 daynight 于 2007-12-14 09:00 PM 编辑 ]

评分人数

lesson 28
on wednesday morning at 11 o'clock ,Betty and I  were walking along the street , i had just parked my car ,because Betty wanted to walk around and i was tired of driving a car . suddenly  ,i heard someone running from the bank ,he was tall and thin ,more important ,he had a bag of money and a gun in his hand .Betty almost cried when she saw a man having a gun ,but i couldn't do anything just standing .that man run off the street and disappeard at last . the police and the Tv reporters arrived at the spot in less ten minutes,they interview us about this case. the next morning ,i was surprised to find that our picture was in a newspaper  ,i am reading the newspaper ,i called Betty ,she was very exciting. on the phone i promised her to meet at he park at 4 o'clock to show our picture in the newspaper.

评分人数

Lesson 28
On Wendesday morning at 11 o'clock, Betty and I were walking alone the street. I had just parked my car because Betty wanted to walk around, and I was tired of driving a car. Suddenly, I heard someone running from the bank. He was tall and thin. More important, he had a bag of money and a guy in his hand. Betty almost cried when she saw a man having a guy. But I couldn't do anything, just standing. That man ran off the street, and disappeared at last. The police and Tv reportors arrived at this spot in next ten minutes. They interviewed us about this case. The next morning, I was surprised to find that our picture was in the newpaper. On reading the newpaper, I called Betty. She was very excited. On the phone, I promised her to meet at the park at 4 o'clock to show our picture in the newpaper.

评分人数

Lesson 28
On Wednesday morning at 11 o'clock, Betty and I were walking along the street. I had just parked my car, because Betty wanted to walk around and I was tired of driving a car. Suddenly, I heard someone running from the bank. he was tall and thin, more important, he had a bag of money and a gun in his hand. Betty almost cried when she saw a man having a gun, but I couldn't do anything just standing. That man ran off the street, and disappeared at last. The police and TV reporters arrived at the spot in less than 10 minutes. They interviewed us about this case. The next morning I was surprised to find that our picture was in the newspaper. On reading the newspaper I called of Betty, she was very excited. On the phone I promised her to meet at the park at 4 o'clock to show our picture in the newspaper.

评分人数

On the wendesday morning,at 11 o'clock,Batty and I were walking along the street.I had just parked  my car because Batty want to walk around and i was tired of driving a car.sunndenly i heard someone running from the bank,he was tall and thin,more important,he had a bag of money and a gun in his hand,Batty almost cried when she saw a man having a gun,but i couldn't do anything,just standing,that man ran off the  street,and disappeared at last,the police and the TV reporters arrived at the * in last ten minutes,they interviewed us about this case,next morning i was surprised to find that our picture was in the newspaper, on reading the newspaper,i called of  batty.she was very excited ,on the phone,i promised her to meet at a park at  o'clock to show our picture in the newspaper.,

评分人数

L 28
On Wednesday morning at 11'o clock Betty and I were walking along the street.

I had just parked my car.Because Betty wanted to walk around and I was tired of driving a car.

Suddenly I heard someone running from the bank. he was tall and thin.More important,he had a bag of money and a gun in his hand.

Betty almost cried when she saw a man having a gun.

But I couldn't do anything just standing.

that man ran up the street and disappeared at last

The police and TV reporters arrived at the spot in less than ten minutes.

They interviewed us about this case.

The next morning I was surprised to find that our picture in the newspaper.

On reading the newspaper,I called up Betty, She was very excited.

On the phone, I promised her to meet at the park at 4 o’clock to show our picture in the newspaper.

评分人数

yoyo怎么还不公布答案和发布新听写资料呀

标准答案

On Wednesday morning at eleven o'clock, Betty and I were walking along the street. I had just parked my car. Because Betty wanted to walk around and I was tired of driving a car. Suddenly I heard someone running from the bank. He was tall and thin. More important, he had a bag of money and a gun in his hand. Betty almost cried when she saw a man having a gun. But I couldn't do anything. Just standing. That man ran up the street and disappeared at last. The police and TV reporters arrived at the spot in less than ten minutes. They interviewed us about this case. The next morning, I was surprised to find that our picture was in the newspaper. On reading the newspaper, I called up Betty. She was very excited. On the phone, I promised her to meet at the park at four o'clock to show our picture in the newspaper.

星期三上午十一点,贝蒂和我正沿街走着。我才停好车子没多久。因为贝蒂想四处走走,而我也开车开腻了。突然我听到有人从银行跑了出来。他长得高高瘦瘦的。更重要的是他手持一袋钱和一支枪。贝蒂看见有个人手里拿着枪时,几乎哭了出来。而我却束手无策。只是站着。那个人跑上街去,最后消失了。警方和电视台的记者不到十分钟就抵达现场。他们就此案访谈我们。隔天早上,我很惊讶的发现报上有我们的照片。我一看到报纸,就马上打电话给贝蒂。她非常的兴奋。电话中,我答应她四点钟跟她在公园碰面,拿报上刊出的照片给她看。

重点解说:

★On Wednesday morning at eleven o'clock, Betty and I were walking along the street. "On Wednesday morning at eleven o'clock"为修饰全句之副词修饰语。本句动词"were walking"是过去进行式,表「当时正在走路」。副词词组"along the street"修饰动词walking。

★Because Betty wanted to walk around and I was tired of driving a car. 不定词词组"to walk"作wanted的受词。动名词driving作"was tired of"的受词。

★Suddenly I heard someone running from the bank. hear为感官动词,用法是"hear+受词+动词原形/现在分词/过去分?quot;。句中someone为heard的受词,现在分词running作受词补语。

★Betty almost cried when she saw a man having a gun. when子句中的saw为感官动词,其受词是"a man",现在分词having作受词补语。

★The next morning, I was surprised to find that our picture was in the newspaper. 从属连接词that引导名词子句"that our picture was in the newspaper"作find的受词。

★On the phone, I promised her to meet at the park at four o'clock to show our picture in the newspaper. 动词promised的间接受词是her,直接受词是"to meet …"。另一个不定词词?quot;to show …"则表示目的,相当于"in order to show …"。

回复 8# 的帖子

呵呵,不要心急哦,平时都是第二天公布答案的.周末就是星期一公布答案.

原帖由 yoyo530521 于 2007-12-17 04:51 PM 发表
呵呵,不要心急哦,平时都是第二天公布答案的.周末就是星期一公布答案.

呵呵,原来如此。

On Wednesday morning at 11 o'clock, Betty and I were walking along the street. I had just parked my car, because Betty wanted to walk around and I was tired of driving a car. Suddenly, I heard someone running from the bank. he was tall and thin, more important, he had a bag of money and a gun in his hand. Betty almost cried when she saw a man having a gun, but I couldn't do anything just standing. That man ran off the street, and disappeared at last. The police and TV reporters arrived at the spot in less than 10 minutes. They interviewed us about this case. The next morning I was surprised to find that our picture was in the newspaper. On reading the newspaper I called of Betty, she was very excited. On the phone I promised her to meet at the park at 4 o'clock to show our picture in the newspaper.

返回列表