听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » I want!I do!I get!-我想!我做!我得到!-(43-110809)
返回列表 发帖

I want!I do!I get!-我想!我做!我得到!-(43-110809)

首先要做的就是要去想,想想让你和你的家人有更好的生活,赚更多的钱,找到更好的工作...无论这是你的梦想还是渴望,你想要得到这些,你梦想得到这些,你幻想会得到这些,并且你对此也充满了向往。  

There's a great song out there by Jimmy Cliff,one of reggae's top artists, that in six words summarizes just how you succeed in life: I want! I do! I get! These six words are a very powerful way of connecting what you want with what you will achieve.

First comes wanting something—a better life for yourself,your family, more money, a better job, whatever it is you dream about and long for. You desire it, you dream about it, you daydream about it, you yearn for it.

But that's not enough. Next and this the part too many people forget about—comes the doing. All of the wanting in the world is not going to move you one inch closer to what you want: you have to do.You have to find a better job, change jobs, take risks, write software, try new things, stop doing old things, go to college, work, act, do.The doing is the absolutely indispensable connection between what you want and what you get.

Finally, if you keep doing what needs to be done, if you keep adjusting what you do to move you closer to what you want, you get. Maybe not easily, maybe not as quickly as movies and television portray,but it will come.

One final philosophical note about these six words: notice that "I" is three of them? Not what others want, not what others say you are "supposed" or "should" do. What's more, no one is going to do it for you.

You are the key to making these six words work.

翻译:

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I want!I do!I get!

不是6个字,是7个字了

回复 3# xiaomeixin

In English ,it is six words.

Actually ,i can recite the article .It is one of my favorite essays .

评分人数

I WANT ! I DO !I GET! COME ON!

回复 5# captinjack

Recitation, for me is a long time ago thing.

回复 6# QWYH

Six words: I want! I do! I get!

回复 9# sunnyraintsk

顶一下,不错不错....

顶一下

Six words: I want! I do! I get!

Although I have not heard of this song before, but I know that "I want!I do!I get!" the road to success is that we must go through.

评分人数

回复 6# QWYH

yeap, come on!

回复 14# 花开雨中

we can gain from what we do first!

perfect

my father always used to ask me with suspicion:“can you?"
one of the greatest achievements in life is doing what peaple say you cannot do
so I just want to prove that I can !

“The doing is the absolutely indispensable connection between what you want and what you get.”
it's great!

just   do   it

返回列表