听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 每天学一点
返回列表 发帖

每天学一点

He is a man of easy access.

Genius is nothing but labor and diligence.

I don't have access to that room.
I don't have access to  the internet.

There is easy access to the downtown area by subway.
The only access to the town is across the bridge.

85 percent of full-time workers have access to medical care benefits.

I assure you.

最满意的句子:
他是个平易近人的人。He is a man of easy access.

我不能上网。I don't have access to  the internet.

Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.

Just at the Beginning
    "We are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages infinite..."
    I do not know who wrote those words, but I have always liked them as a reminder that the future can be anything we want to make it.

good start

Just at the Beginning

"We are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are infinite..."
    I do not know who wrote those words, but I have always liked them as a reminder that the future can be anything we want to make it. We can take the mysterious, hazy future and carve out of it anything that we can imagine, just like a sculptor carves a statue from a shapeless stone.
    We are all in the position of the farmer. If we plant a good seed, we reap a good harvest. if our seed is poor and full of weeds, we reap a useless crop. If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all.

这事跟我无关

I have nothing to do with it.

I have nothing to do with it.
这事跟我无关

i have everything to do it

学是容易的,记住是难的

Are you used to the food here?
Are you married?
Are you free tomorrow?

Just at the Beginning

"We are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are infinite..."
    I do not know who wrote those words, but I have always liked them as  a reminder that the future can be anything we want to  make it. We can take the mysterious, hazy future and carve out of it anything that we can imagine, just like a sculptor carves a statue from a shapeless stone.
    We are all in the position of the farmer. If we plant a good seed,  we reap a good harvest. If our seed is poor and full of weeds, we reap a useless crop. If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all.
    I  want the future to be better than the past. I don't want it contaminated by the mistakes and errors with which history is filled. We should all be concerned about the future because that is where we will spend the reminder of our lives. The past is gone and static. Nothing we can do will change it. The future is before us and dynamic. Everything we do will affect it.  
    Each day will brings with it new frontiers, in our homes and in our businesses, if we will only recognize them.  We are just at the beginning of the progress in every field of human endeavor.

短短的三天,利用上班走路的边角料时间,居然把一篇文章全背下来了。真快!
接下去,我要好好地朗读这篇文章,好好地享受英语。
这真是篇不错的美文,既可以享受,又可以激励自己。Just at the Beginning,我应该每天都告诉自己,我现在正在起跑线上!
I want the future to be better than the past!
The future can be anything we want to make it!

Peace of mind is a blessing.

Sometimes a majority simply means that all the fools are on the same side.

The proper function of a man is to live but not to exist.

Absolutely.
Absolutely impossible!

Be careful!
Be my guest.

Better late than never.
Better luck next time.

Can I have a day off?
Can I help?

我觉得是不是附上中文会更清晰一些啊

是呀,附上中文更便天学习

最好先把中文忘掉。等鹦鹉学舌差不多了,再看中文不迟。

因为工作忙,好久没学了。今天空一点,又学了两句: