听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » 你最多能忍耐同一个人放你鸽子多少次?
返回列表 发帖

你最多能忍耐同一个人放你鸽子多少次?

If someone stands you up, they eat words and fail to show up for a meeting or a date you’ve already agreed. Would you believe him, keep on meeting with him? If someone stood you up once too often,What will you do?

假如某个人放你的鸽子,对你们的约会食言了,你会对他失望吗?以后还会相信他,和他继续约会吗?如果某人一次又一次的放你鸽子,你会怎么做?

And how many times can you bear?

你能忍耐多少次呢?

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

To my friend,I can bear,no matter how many times.Because they are my friends.And sometimes i will use some small methods to avoid the situation.If we reserve the time at 12:00,we will tell the one among us who always stands us up that the time of appointment is 11:30 or much earlier.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# sunny萝卜
IQ Dt.  有错别字!

回复 3# 时尚岛01

Thanks for your reminding. Where?

回复 2# sunny萝卜

You are really clever.I hate people who stand me up.I can't bear it.If she or he has something important to do and can not meet me on time,he or she should let me know earlier and at least give me a call in advance.Is it a hard job?Why not he or she not leave any message and just leave me there waiting alone.

回复 5# xiaomeixin

my idea is identical to yours.

评分人数

回复 5# xiaomeixin

When others can not initiative to change their habits like be late or stand others up,we should give them a lesson.We should let these guys know we may be not mind to wait for a moment, but we should be respected,if we are friends .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

three times

评分人数

回复 6# 陈秀玲

I am glad to hear that.

回复 7# sunny萝卜

Yes,we should be respected.The others would treat you as you treated them.When others treat you as you did,you may be unhappy.So we must be consideration.

I can endure two times .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 10# xiaomeixin

quite right.Friendship is mutual.

Actually I never be stood up,but if I did ,I would forgive him,of cource he indeed had something important  to do so that he couldn't  imforce me timely~!~!

评分人数

only one ,next time ,i will be careful .  
A fall into the pit,a gain in your wit .

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

about three times.most importantly,i will help he or she get rid of the bad habbit.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

If someone stands you up, they eat words and fail to show up for a meeting or a date you’ve already agreed. Would you believe him, keep on meeting with him?

The answer is no !!

And how many times can you bear?
Once is enough!!!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 16# gl19860312

Only once?It seems that you are not a patient person.

sometimes , the times depend on who is the man stands you up

评分人数

sometimes , the times depend on who is the man stands you up

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

i can not bear than
i hate person like this

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

返回列表