听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 学习一篇文章还真需要不少时间
返回列表 发帖

学习一篇文章还真需要不少时间

Just at the Beginning    "We are reading the first verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are infinite..."
    I do not know who wrote those words, but I have always liked them as  a reminder that the future can be anything we want to  make it. We can take the mysterious, hazy future and carve out of it anything that we can imagine, just like a sculptor carves a statue from a shapeless stone.
    We are all in the position of the farmer. If we plant a good seed,  we reap a good harvest. If our seed is poor and full of weeds, we reap a useless crop. If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all.
    I  want the future to be better than the past. I don't want it contaminated by the mistakes and errors with which history is filled. We should all be concerned about the future because that is where we will spend the reminder of our lives. The past is gone and static. Nothing we can do will change it. The future is before us and dynamic. Everything we do will affect it.  
    Each day will brings with it new frontiers, in our homes and in our businesses, if we will only recognize them.  We are just at the beginning of the progress in every field of human endeavor.

这是我花了三天时间背下的文章,每天花的时间也不长,也就十几分钟。虽然我会背了,但是昨天我下载了MP3一听,虽然大多数看书时听力能跟上,但自己却读不了那么快。而且个别单词,我读错了。有个别地方听不太清。我想,如果我要学到每个单词都读对,而且快到跟电脑里一样,估计得花不少时间。
看来,听说比读写,难学!

bump up! it is not easy that you want to do something best

学语言就是这样一个漫长的过程,积累下来总会有大收获的

返回列表