听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语评论】 » 如果重新上一次大学,你会做什么没做过的事情?
返回列表 发帖

如果重新上一次大学,你会做什么没做过的事情?

在中国的学生最大的希望就是去到他们梦寐以求的大学,那么当你们完成了自己的梦想进入到了大学之后是怎样度过的呢?是不是被突如其来的充足的自由时间搞得不知所措?是不是跟自己喜欢的人谈了一场恋爱?在自习室看书还是校外打工。无论什么,随着时间的推移,我们对大学,对自己有了更深的了解。那么你对自己的过去满意吗,如果重新上一次大学,你会做什么没做过的事情?

Most of students in China have a dream to go to their favourite universities, while once you reach your dream and you physically go into the university you dream, what did you do? Did you enjoy plenty of spare time which you can't have in high school? Or did you fall in love with one person? Have you read textbooks in classroom all day or do some part time job? Anyway, as time pass by, we know more about universities and ourselves. Have you been satisfied with your past life, what will you do if you can have a chance to go over this again?

I have little regret with my college life except for have no time to fall in love with one or two boys.O(∩_∩)O哈哈~

评分人数

• shenjunqun

my life in college is my hayyiest time!
maybe i have no regret.

评分人数

• shenjunqun

Well,I would say loudly "I love you" to a boy,whom I fell in love with secretly~!~!

评分人数

• shenjunqun

回复 2# sunny萝卜

one of my regrets in college is that I give up my true love for going to graduate school.

回复 5# amylvv

If it is your true love ,nothing can stop you,you will never give up.
What i say is that your love is not enough depth.

回复 1# SugerDaisy

Don't make promise when you're in joy.Don't reply when you're sad.Don'take decisions when you're angry.Think twice,act wise.

i would spend more time on study.after went out school i found that what i know is so little!

in colleage, there are so many resourse for free and we have so much leisure time.

评分人数

• shenjunqun

If I have a chance to the college again, I would spend more time in the library to read books.

评分人数

• shenjunqun

i will change my major which i usually complain now .

评分人数

• shenjunqun

if  i have the chance to choose,i would get away from computer and telephone

评分人数

• shenjunqun

i would enter the Students Union without hesitation and try my best to compelete every task.

评分人数

• shenjunqun

I want to learn more things and make the best use of my time.

评分人数

• shenjunqun

i will study study and study

评分人数

• shenjunqun

skip classes

fall in love with somebody

stay out of home when holidays are coming

travelling with my friends during the holiday

do a part-time job to make money

评分人数

• shenjunqun

If given one more chance, I will choose dropping out, undoubtedly.

评分人数

• shenjunqun

I would sing a song on the stage in front of a large amount people.
I would give a speech on the stage in front of a large amount people.

评分人数

• shenjunqun

I want to learn more things and make the best use of my time.

I want to choose chinese medicine as my major and study it well.
I want to get a job and earn moeny . during the collage life, I hadn't set up a temporary stall or sale promotion which is a pity for me.
if possible,I want to be disappointed in love just for a feeling about it.
that is all.

评分人数

• shenjunqun

If time can be back( if time could go back), I would particate in more social practice activities in my spare time, that means these activities should be more useful and meaning

评分人数

• shenjunqun

返回列表