听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【梦 想】2011.8.12-因梦想而伟大
返回列表 发帖

【梦 想】2011.8.12-因梦想而伟大

本帖最后由 blueskywhy 于 2011-8-12 19:12 编辑

Everyone has a dream. Some people let them die, others protect and nourish them to come true.

The question was once asked of a highly successful businessman, “How have you done so much in your lifetime?”

曾经有人问一个非常成功的商人:“你是怎样在有生之年取得这样的成就呢?”

He replied, “I have dreamed. I have turned my mind loose to imagine what I wanted to do. Then I have gone to bed and thought about my dreams. In the night I dreamed about my dreams. And when I awoke in the morning, I saw the way to make my dreams real. While other people were saying, 'You can't do that, it is impossible,' I was well on my way to achieving what I wanted.” As Woodrow Wilson, 28th President of the US, said: “We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers.”

他回答:“我做梦。我放飞自己的思想,想象自己想要的东西。然后我就上床,沉思自己的梦想。那个晚上,我就可以梦到自己的梦想。当第二天早上醒来,我就看到了通向梦想的路。当别人对我说:‘你做不到,这不可能’,而我总是坚持实现自己梦想的路。”正如美国第28届总统伍德鲁·威尔逊所说:“我们因为梦想而变得伟大。所有伟人都是梦想家。”

They see things in the soft haze of a spring day, or in the red fire on a long winter's evening. Some of us let these dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nourish them through bad days until they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true.

So please, don't let anyone steal your dreams, or try to tell you they are too impossible.
所以,请不要让别人偷走你的梦想,或者让他们对你说梦想太遥不可及。

“Sing your songs, and dream your dreams, hope your hope and pray your prayer.”

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

in my opinion ,the one who finally get success as he has a dream  initially.so we should have a dream and try our best to complete it .Don't give up when you want to have a step.

回复 2# seaso

Yes. when you have a dream, you should act at once. Don't hesitate.

THANK YOU!

I think you are right.

评分人数

We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers.

When we do not have our dreams,we do not have the power to realize the impossible things.

One man can imagine it,another man can do.Nothing is impossible.

Dream drives our body . I have a dream.........

评分人数

回复 6# xiaomeixin

I'm so agree with you. Nothing is impossible if you have a dream.

回复 7# 黑隐

Maybe you can talk more about your dreams.

Don't give up pursuing your dream.
Have a Giant Goal and Believe it!
只有说出来会被人嘲笑的才叫梦想!!!

评分人数

• blueskywhy

The story tell me that dreams is a strength!

评分人数

• blueskywhy

回复 9# blueskywhy
     It's my secret !

回复 12# 黑隐

You can keep it in your heart and fight for it.  I believe you will success one day.

回复 13# blueskywhy

thanks

顶一下,不错不错....

In modern days, the young all have dreams, but the way of dreams coming true is hard for us. The high price of real estate, Chinese money fluction, difficulty of hunting jobs. Though we face with many difficulties, go through and never give up.

评分人数

good job~

hao

返回列表