听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 每日听写 2008-1-3 奖励积分
返回列表 发帖

每日听写 2008-1-3 奖励积分

You watch too much TV, Jane.
Speaking at TV, the news reporter said the killer's get a tattoo on his back, and is five ten. Allen is about the same.
Then I'll buy some??, Jane. Now go to bed.
I can't sleep! The neighbor saw peeping tom last night and the third floor apartment was robbed.

you watch too much tv.jane
speaking in tv,   the new report said the skiller  get  cartoon in his back  .       it's about five ten. allen is about the same
then i will buy some. jane,go on bed.
i can't sleep.the neighbour saw peeping tom last night and the thirt partment was rodded

You watch too much TV,Jane.

Speeking at TV,the news reporter said the killer's * get * and it's 5:10. Allen is about the same.

Then I'll buy some amaze *,Now go to bed.

Oh,I can't sleep. The neighbour saw peeping Tom last night and the 3rd floor apartment was robbed.

标准英语

Kimber: You watch too much TV. Jane.

Jane: Speaking of TV, the news report said the killer's got a tattoo on his back. And he's 5'10". Allen's about the same!

Kimber: Then I'll buy some Mace, Jane. Now go to bed!

Jane: Oh, I can't sleep. The neighbors saw a Peeping Tom last night and a third floor apartment was robbed!

金柏:你电视看太多了。小真。

小真:说到电视,新闻报导说杀人狂的背上有个刺青。而且他五呎十吋。阿伦
好像也是!

金柏:那我会去买些防暴喷雾剂,小真。快去睡!

小真:喔,我睡不着。有邻居昨晚看到一个偷窥狂,而且这栋三楼被抢了!

You watch too much TV, Jane.
Speaking at TV, the news reporter said the killer's get a tattoo on his back, and is five ten.Allen is about the same.
Then I'll buy some ama, Jane. Now go to bed.
I...I can't sleep! The neighbor saw peeping tom last night and the third floor apartment was robbed.

我听了半天,还是错得离谱

Mom: You watch too much TV, Jane!
Jane: Speaking of TV, the news reporter said that the killer got a taegu on his bag, and he is five-ten.
Mom: Voilence about the same! That all by surmise jam! Now, go to bed!
Jane: Wuw, I can't sleep! The neighbor saw Peep Tom last night! And the third floor apartment was wrong!

hehe, What a big mistake I had made!
let me put the right one here again:
Mom: You watch too much TV, Jane!
Jane: Speaking of TV, the news reporter said the killer's got a tattoo on his back, and he is 5'10''. Allen about the same!
Mom: I'll buy some Mace, Jane. Now, go to bed!
Jane: Oh, I can't sleep.  The neighbors saw a peeping Tom last night and the third floor apartment  was robber!

返回列表