听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 时尚贴图 » 深受女士青睐的十款婚纱 总有一款适合你
返回列表 发帖

深受女士青睐的十款婚纱 总有一款适合你

10. 蕾丝花边

Either you completely cover the wedding dress with lace or you only embellish a part of your wedding dress. The lace part you will surely make you look the best.

不论你是想穿着布满蕾丝的婚纱还是只想用蕾丝装饰花边,蕾丝这个元素必定会让身着婚纱的你成为最美的新娘。

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

9. 希腊女神式婚纱

If you have a perfect body shape or you are the one who works out regularly then surely it is the perfect dress for you. It is made with the most soft fabric that makes you look super-hot.

如果你魔鬼身材又喜爱运动的话,相信希腊女神范儿的婚纱会很搭你。这种式样的婚纱通常是由非常柔软的布料缝制而成,这种式样的婚纱配上你的好身材会让你成为最有魅力的新娘。

8. 蓬蓬裙

It makes you look like the prettiest princess on the world, but if you use a little lace, ribbons then the gown will be totally in fashion, so you’ll be the perfect sexy princess with style.

经典的蓬蓬裙会让你成为当天最美丽的公主,如果再配上些蕾丝、缎带等装饰,则会让你的婚纱更具时尚感,而穿着这种婚纱的你就会是最有型、最性感的新娘。

7. 长袖+肩带款

Sleeveless and strapless have been in trend for years but now, it is all changed, if you need to buy a wedding gown with the current trends, then don’t forget to have a gown with straps and sleeves.

近年婚纱很流行无袖、无肩带设计,但是现在...潮流的方向又改变了,如果你想买一套时下最流行的婚纱,那么长袖+肩带款绝对是你需要考虑的款式。

6. 珠链修饰款

On a plane white or a silver wedding gown a highlight of beads either in a belt shape of bow enhances the beauty of the gown and makes it totally eye catching.

白色或银色的婚纱上配以珠链装饰,绝对能让你在婚礼上夺尽眼球。

5. 婚纱搭配蝴蝶结

All the 80’s trend is back again with large bows which give you a young and stylish look. Either a bow around your waist or tied on your chest totally enhances the beauty of your dress.

80年代的流行风潮又回来啦,大大的蝴蝶结会让你看起来既年轻又有型。不论你是把蝴蝶结系在腰上还是胸前,蝴蝶结都会为你的婚纱加分哦!

4. 花的装饰

Simple dresses with beads highlights or bows have already been discussed, now what else can be done to make your gown more eye catching? Yeah! Give it the flower power. It looks more feminine.

我们之前已经讨论过怎样用珠链和蝴蝶结为你的婚纱装饰了,那么还有别的方法为你的婚纱添彩么?当然有!别忘了还可以用花来装饰你的婚纱哦。它会让你的女性魅力增强不少。

3. 非对称褶皱边

OK! Seams makes a bride totally flattery. Asymmetrical seams have been popular for years.

这种褶皱边婚纱会让新娘得到不少人的赞赏。非对称褶皱边已经一直都是很流行的婚纱趋势。

2. 重刮上世纪50年代婚纱风

Many designers are using the 1950s touch in their designs now days. The hour glass style is now totally in!

现在很多婚纱设计师的作品里能都看到上世纪50年代婚纱的影子,现在婚纱圈又开始重刮20世纪50年代的婚纱风啦!

1. 荷叶边婚纱

Some brides totally love the plane and smooth fine gowns but some still adore the ruffles. There is a huge variety of ruffled wedding gowns out there, which are not only stylish but also give the flattery effect that you intend to give.

一些新娘喜欢质地丝滑、毫无修饰的简单白婚纱,而有些新娘则执着的喜欢着带荷叶边的婚纱,而且为数还不少。带荷叶边的婚纱不仅能让你看起来更好看,还能给你带来不错的效果让大家对你赞叹不已哦。

i love the first one!
it is beautiful

girls  are more beautiful  !

回复 11# tingroom

I like the second one. Simple and softy.

回复 12# 时尚岛01

You must be a man . .

i like the first one

回复 15# sally2005

Very elegant

回复 15# sally2005

sally has the same taste with me!

i'll ask my girl, which one does she like the most, and then, i'll bring it back for her!

回复 18# shijuyi

nice boy

回复 17# tingroom

返回列表