听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » English Corner » How's everybody doing today?
返回列表 发帖

How's everybody doing today?

I want to speak a fluent English,I want to pass the CET4 or CET6,I want to make one progress each day---I've heard this sort of things over and over again and,I want to ask all of you,"How are you doing today?What've you got through one day's hard work?".

We can have many ambitions,we may wish we can be succeed some day,but have you put your effort into doing everything and learn form it?

How's everybody doing today?

No one's born being good at all things.You become good at things through hard work.Have you worked hard enough today?

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I have been busy doing my work for a long time. except for studying english, I also have to do my graduated paper. hence, I almost stay in my school lab in the day time, without doing anything else.so busy.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

everyday i spend 8 hours in my office,at least 2 hours on the way to office/home,and i need to do some housework.i am also busy.

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

Do you ever have this feelings like you feel discouraged when you try hard to do something but at last there isn't effect at all,you'll choose to go on or give up?
Well,actually,now I am so confused how to chase my dream,how to overcome the depressed phase.Will the dream come ture as long as we work hard?I doubt it ~!~!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# 陈秀玲

It seems that you are really so busy each day.That's fine.We need all kinds knowledge not just English.

回复 3# tingroom

Household.Maybe I will join you someday when I got married.

回复 4# 莎莎dawn

I think if we put in effort into doing everything,we will do it well someday.It just need time to fugure out that.And once your failed,you won't do it in the same way the next time,you will do it differently,that's a progress.Many famous people have thousands of failures in their life,and finally they succeed. That's because they refused to give up.They work hard and set goals for themselves that leads to succeed.I think every single one of us can do the same.

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-8-23 15:13 编辑

I also spend 8 hours in my office, more than 2 hours on the way to office and back home.
I want to listen in(to) MP3 in english, but it is so noised in the bus, I can't hear clearly.
I hope I have enough time to learn english but my job is not very regular. I don't have enough time to learn english.
I have a one and a half years old daughter, she is so lovely and when I back home she call me BABA, and then I fell so happy and I will forget my unhappiness.

评分人数

回复 8# Ddvaluer

I just spend 10 minutes on my way to work.I have plenty of time to learn English,but I sometimes just can not focus on my study.

回复 7# xiaomeixin

You know ,the truth,I all know,it's just the hands-on is really a difficult job~!~!

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

本帖最后由 hutianlan 于 2011-8-23 22:39 编辑

today , i worked as usual, no exciting, no suprise, but very challange,i have spent half a day to join our department meeting,but i said nothing on that meeting, other colleague present their ppt and excel file with explaination,they all did a good job.
in the near future, we will have a lot of work to do ,including me,my boss sent some email to us need to follow up,i am so doubt if i can finish before the deadline.
anyway, life will moving, god bless me....
by the way, i am so regret i have not learn english today...

回复 10# 莎莎dawn

Yeah,I know what it is like.Do all the things follow your heart.

thank you `!~!

评分人数

本帖最后由 xiaomeixin 于 2011-8-27 12:08 编辑

I go to work at 7:30am,and go back at 18:30pm, include 3 hours be spend on the way.Then I need to take care of my son until 21:00pm.
I want to read English after work,but my son want me play with her(him).

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

fine! that's easy! keep on practicing!

评分人数

回复 15# 时尚岛01

But the main question is it is hard to keep on.

回复 16# xiaomeixin

what's  that?

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 2# 陈秀玲

you should feel very  enrich

评分人数

• xiaomeixin

回复 4# 莎莎dawn

persistence

评分人数

• xiaomeixin