听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » 5 proven ways to close a deal in English 5种以英语达成交易的方法
返回列表 发帖

5 proven ways to close a deal in English 5种以英语达成交易的方法

让我们一起来正视这个问题。谈判与销售为一项困难的任务,甚至是当交谈语言不是你的母语时,经常说了不正确的英语,它因此会太过主观或甚至太过无礼,以致都将搞砸所有处理事情方式的机会。不要让英语成为你失败的原因。运用我们的手册来改善你的销售技巧并且让你获得美好人生!
Let's face it. Negotiation and sales is tough work, and even tougher when it's not done in your native language. Often, when English is not spoken correctly, it can come across as too pushy or even too rude, which ruins all chances for the perspective deal. Don't let English be the downfall. Improve your selling skills with our handy guide and get the deal of a lifetime!

灵活运用"你"

当与一位顾客说话时,试着开诚布公的说you或your。你将会发现它较其它表达方式像是「I think…;或Let me tell you about…;更能很快的获得别人的注意,因为这将让注意转移到事情本身上面,而不是你自己本身。例如:「You'll find that your English improves very rapidly when you study at Youmars!」

Use "you"

When speaking with a client, try to begin your sentences with the words you or your. You'll find this grabs their attention more quickly than beginning with phrases like "I think… or "Let me tell you about…. Because it focuses the attention on them, not on you. For example, "You'll find that your English improves very rapidly when you study at Youmars!"

提供额外附加物

每一个人都有认为获得免费东西的心态!如果有可能的,试着在生意上给予一些额外的附加物,将让你的客户或顾客感到特别礼遇。可以使用类似说法「If you buy now, I can…1;及「If we sign the deal soon, I can…1;给予一点点额外的影响力让你的顾客迅速达成任务。例如:「If you sign up for Youmars today, you can get one week free!」

Add something extra

Everyone likes to feel like they are getting something for free! If it's possible, try to add a little something extra to the deal to make the customer or client feel special. Use phrases like, "If you buy now, I can… and "If we sign the deal soon, I can… to put a little additional pressure on the customer to commit quickly. For example, "If you sign up for Youmars today, you can get one week free!"

提供实证

顾客有些时候会对于销售员所说的话产生不信任感,并且可能导致两家公司之间谈判时的不信任。要让你的客户越来越信任你是很重要的,那就提供一些品质证明给你的客户看。你开始可以这样说:「Don't just take my word for it.」然后,接下来提供一些证明像是 「Look at what these other people have to say.」或「Look at the rate of success. The numbers speak for themselves.」如果有可能,提供客户试一试你的产品及服务也是非常有效的。例如:「Why don't you try out Youmars yourself by signing up for a free trial?」

Offer proof

Sometimes customers just don't believe salespeople are telling the truth, and there can often be mistrust between two companies negotiating a deal. It's important that your clients grow to trust you, so find something you can show them that will prove the quality of what you're offering. Begin with the phrase, "Don't just take my word for it." Then, follow up with a way to offer them proof, like "Look at what these other people have to say." or "Look at the rate of success. The numbers speak for themselves." It's also very helpful if the client can try out your product or service. For example, "Why don't you try out Youmars yourself by signing up for a free trial?"

证据提供

当你的客户有所质疑,千万不要胆怯,但是也不要太过给予压力。取而代之的你需要聆听。询问他们问题将有助于他们对你诚实,像是「What concerns do you have?」、「What's holding you back?」或「What's stopping you from signing up for Youmars today?」你的客户将很感激你非常关心的聆听。

Ask questions

When your clients begin to hesitate, don't back down, but don't be too pushy, either. Instead you need to listen. Ask them questions that will help them be honest with you such as, "What concerns do you have?", "What's holding you back?" or "What's stopping you from signing up for Youmars today?" Your clients will appreciate the fact that you care enough to really listen.

有谈判意愿

最后,在于你的顾客分享他们所关注的事后,你必须要有意愿来做出一些折衷办法来满足他们。你可以这样来表达,像是「We'll lower the price, if you agree to pay cash.」及「We're prepared to make this deal exclusive, providing you sign a 10-year contract with us.」

Be willing to negotiate

Finally, after your customers have shared their concerns, you have to be willing to compromise a bit to give them what they want. Use expressions in formats such as, "We'll lower the price, if you agree to pay cash." and "We're prepared to make this deal exclusive, providing you sign a 10-year contract with us."

返回列表