听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » Business English for beginners 给初学者的商用英文
返回列表 发帖

Business English for beginners 给初学者的商用英文

想要知道让英文变好的方法吗?有礼貌且专业是不二法门!你不需要讲的很流利来让人留下好的印象。这里就有让初学者变成专业人士的快捷方式!

Want to know the key to great business English? Be polite and professional! You don't have to be fluent to make a good impression, either. Here are some shortcuts for turning beginners into pro's!

Good morning/afternoon/evening

向你的朋友打招呼,你也许会说"Hi! How are you?" 在商业里,无论如何,最适当和某人打招呼会说"Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening." 记得也要包括别人的姓 "Good morning, Ms. Smith."

To greet a friend, you might say, "Hi! How are you?" In business, however, it's more appropriate to greet someone by saying, "Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening." Include their last name, too: "Good morning, Ms. Smith."

How may I help you?

不论你在哪一个领域,在你工作时的大部分时间可能会处理一些请求或提供一些协助。所以当有人过来需要请你帮忙,不论是你的客户或老板,你要微笑并且说"How may I help you?" 或者是"What can I do for you?" 要注意不要简略的说 "What do you want?"。 这个句子听起来有点莽撞,特别是当你用错误的语调说这句话(在语尾用下降的语调会让这句话听起来不礼貌。

No matter what field you're in, much of your work probably involves handling requests or providing assistance. So when someone calls or comes to you for help, whether it's a customer or your boss, smile and say, "How may I help you?" or "What can I do for you?" Be careful to not simply say, "What do you want?" This phrase often comes across as rude, especially if spoken with the wrong intonation (a falling tone at the end of the sentence can make it sound impolite).

I'm sorry/I will

当事情做错,没有一个人想要听到借口。所以要先道歉,然后接受。如果你不能回答问题或是回复别人的要求时,就说, "我很抱歉..."这是避免争端的最好方式。例如,如果你不知道答案,就说"I'm sorry, I don't know the answer." 但是不要停留在那里!继续你要做的"But I will find out." "I'm sorry" 要说你会关注他们的事情,然后"I will"确信你会提供帮助。

When something goes wrong, no one likes to hear excuses. So first apologize, and then take action. If you can't answer a question or meet a request, start with, "I sorry ? It's the best way to defuse a conflict before it starts. For example, if you don't know an answer, say, "I'm sorry, I don't know the answer." But don't stop there! Follow with what you will do: "But I will find out." "I'm sorry" says you care about their concern, and "I will" assures them you'll help.

Would you mind?/Could you?/I'd appreciate.

除非你是top dog (老板,你不需要让你的声音听起来像是在下达命令。用问句的形式来做请求的说法比发布一个声明还要好很多。"Would you mind looking at this report?" 或 "Could you take a look at this?"这样表达比"Look at this report." 还要合适。当你很有礼貌的作出一个请求,你的同事会更高兴的答应你的要求!

Unless you're the top dog (the boss), you don't want to sound like you're giving orders. Phrasing requests in question form is much better than issuing a statement. "Would you mind looking at this report?" or "Could you take a look at this?" is more appropriate than, "Look at this report." When you make requests politely your colleagues will be much more likely to happily comply!

In my opinion/I'm afraid I don't agree

在工作上,当讨论一个新的想法或项目,你需要很有礼貌表达你的想法让大家知道,或是说明你不同意的地方。使用这个句子"In my opinion ? 在你的句子的刚开始告诉你的听众你仍然接受其它的观点。假如你不同意某人的看法,你不能说"That's the dumbest idea I have ever heard!"而是要说, "I'm afraid I don agree."。小心使用你所用的每一个字,这样才会让和你一起工作的人更愿意听你说话。

In business, when discussing a new idea or project, you need polite ways to get your thoughts across or indicate you don't agree. Using the phrase "In my opinion? at the beginning of your sentence tells the listener that you're still open to other points of view. If you don't agree with someone, don't say, "That's the dumbest I have ever heard!" Instead use, "I'm afraid I don't agree." Choosing your words carefully will make the person you are working with much more willing to listen to you, too!

appreciate, thanks!

Thanks!

That' s good! Thank you very much!

Thanks very much!

返回列表