听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【爱 情】2011.8.29-幸福的盐咖啡
返回列表 发帖

【爱 情】2011.8.29-幸福的盐咖啡

He met her on a party. She was so outstanding, many guys chasing after her, while he was so normal, nobody paid attention to him.

在一次聚会上,他遇见了她。她是那么光彩照人,小伙子们趋之若鹜,而他却非常平常,没人注意到他。

At the end of the party, he invited her to have coffee with him, she was surprised, but due to being polite, she promised.

聚会结束后,他邀她一起去喝咖啡,她感到惊讶,但出于礼貌,她答应了。他们坐在一家上好的咖啡店。

They sat in a nice coffee shop, he was too nervous to say anything, she felt uncomfortable, she thought, please, let me go home...

他神情非常紧张,有点不知所云;她也感觉到颇不自在。她想,请让我回家吧……

suddenly he asked the waiter: "would you please give me some salt? I'd like to put it in my coffee."

“请给我来一点盐吧?我想在咖啡里加一点。”他突然问侍者。

Everybody stared at him, so strange! His face turned red, but, still, he put the salt in his coffee and drank it.

所有的人都齐刷刷地盯着他,这人多么奇怪!他的脸变得通红。不过,他还是把盐放进了他的咖啡,把它喝了。

She asked him curiously: why you have this hobby?  He replied: "when I was a little boy, I was living near the sea, I liked playing in the sea, I could feel the taste of the sea , just like the taste of the salty coffee. Now every time I have the salty coffee, always think of my childhood, think of my hometown, I miss my hometown so much, I miss my parents who are still living there".

“你怎么养成了这种嗜好?”她好奇地问。“我小时候住在离海很近的地方,我喜欢在大海里游嬉,我可以感受到海的滋味,就像这咸涩的咖啡一样。现在,每当我喝起咸涩的咖啡,我总是想到自己的童年,想到我的故乡。我非常想念故乡,我非常想念至今还住在家乡的父母。”他答道。

While saying that tears filled his eyes. She was deeply touched. That's his true feeling, from the bottom of his heart. A man who can tell out his homesickness, he must be a man who loves home, cares about home, has responsibility of home..

当他说着这一切的时候,泪水盈眶,她深受感动。
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
一个人能够说出他的思乡之情,那他肯定是个爱家、顾家、对家庭负责的人。

Then she also started to speak, spoke about her faraway hometown, her childhood, her family. That was a really nice talk, also a beautiful beginning of their story.
这时候,她也开始说话了,说起了她那遥远的故乡,她的童年,她的家。那是一次非常美妙的交谈,也是他们的爱情故事一个美好的开端。

They continued to date. She found that actually he was a man who meets all her demands; he had tolerance, was kind hearted, warm, careful. He was such a good person but she almost missed him!

从此,他们你来我往,感情日益加深。渐渐地,她发现他正是一位符合自己所有要求的意中人。他有耐性,心地善良,热情而又体贴。他是如此好的一个人,她竟差点错过。

Thanks to his salty coffee! Then the story was just like every beautiful love story, the princess married to the prince, then they were living the happy life...And, every time she made coffee for him, she put some salt in the coffee, as she knew that's the way he liked it.

多亏了他的咸涩咖啡!后来,这个故事就像许多美丽的爱情故事一样,公主嫁给了王子,他们过上了幸福的生活……而且,每次为他煮咖啡时,她总要在咖啡里放进一点盐,因为她知道他喜欢这样。

After 40 years, he passed away, left her a letter which said:

四十年过去了,他离开了人世,生前给她留下了一封信:

"My dearest, please forgive me, forgive my whole life lie. This was the only lie I said to you---the salty coffee.  Remember the first time we dated? I was so nervous at that time, actually I wanted some sugar, but I said salt. It was hard for me to change so I just went ahead. I never thought that could be the start of our communication! I tried to tell you the truth many times in my life, but I was too afraid to do that, as I have promised not to lie to you for anything.. Now I'm dying, I'm afraid of nothing so I tell you the truth: I don't like the salty coffee, what a strange bad taste.. But I have had the salty coffee for my whole life! Since I knew you, I never feel sorry for anything I do for you. Having you with me is my biggest happiness for my whole life. If I can live for the second time, still want to know you and have you for my whole life, even though I have to drink the salty coffee again".

“我最最亲爱的,请原谅我,原谅我瞒了一辈子的谎言,也是我对你撒下的唯一谎言——那个咸涩的咖啡。还记得我们的第一次约会吗?我当时神情非常紧张,我其实是想要一点糖,可我却说成了盐。我很难改口,所以,我只好顺水推舟。我决没有想到,这是我们交往的开始!我曾经多次试图告诉你事情的真相,但是,我非常担心,所以没有那么去做。因为我发誓过任何事情都不会对你撒谎……现在,我快要死了,我什么也不用担心了。所以,我要把事情的真相告诉你:其实,我并不喜欢咸涩的咖啡,那味道实在太怪了……然而,我却喝下了一辈子咸涩的咖啡!自从我认识了你,我从没有后悔过我为你所做的一切。与你在一起是我此生最大的幸福。如果我还有第二次选择,我还是想认识你,和你生活一辈子,即使再要我一辈子喝那咸涩的咖啡也在所不辞。”

Her tears made the letter totally wet.

她的眼泪把那封信完全浸湿了。

Someday, someone asked her: what's the taste of salty coffee? It's sweet. She replied.

有一天,一个人问她:加盐的咖啡是什么滋味?“味道很甜。”她答道。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

IT's a moving story。if i am the girl,i also think  the salty  coffee is sweet than the sugar.i am eager to become the girl.she is just about happiest guy in the world.

评分人数

回复 2# seaso

Yes. she is a so lucky girl to meet the man. I hope I will grab the right man when he shows up.

回复 3# blueskywhy

come on!i will wish you luck all the time....

回复 4# seaso

Thank you very much.

那是他发自内心的真实感觉。
Not all lies are bad. Sometimes they are good and they can bring astonishing circumstances. If someone falls love with somebody ,he can use different ways to express his love.

评分人数

I have read the article in Readers .

评分人数

返回列表