听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 英语听写 2008-2-3奖励积分
返回列表 发帖

英语听写 2008-2-3奖励积分

When I first arrived in this country, cultural conflict was a big problem for me. How should I communicate with Americans? What were the most important customs here? How would I adjust my own life in order to regap to this new society? These series of problems bombarded me and resulted in my getting homesick and withdrawing from my new environment.

评分人数

回复 1# 的帖子

When I first arrived in this country,cultural conflict was a big problem for me. How should I communicate with americans? What were the most important customs here? How would I adjust my own life in order to adapt to this new society. These serial problems bombarded me and resulted in my getting homesick and withdrawing from my new enviroment.

评分人数

When I first arrived in this courntry,Cultural conflict was a big problem for me.How should I communicate with Americans.

What was the most important custom here?how would I adjust my own life in order to regap to this new society.This serious problem bombarded me and resulted in my getting homesick and withdrawing from my new enviroment.

评分人数

When I first arrived in this country,cultural conflict was a big problem for me. How should I communicate with Americans? What were the most important customs here? How would I adjust my own life in order to adapt to this new society. These serial problems bombarded me and resulted in my getting homesick and withdrawing from my new enviroment.

评分人数

when i first arrive at this country,culture conflict is big  problem for me.
how should commuicate with the american.what is most importment custom here.
how would  i adjust my own life adapt to get  in new society.
the serious problem  boring me and resulted in  me getting homesick and withdrawing  my environment

评分人数

When I first arrived in this country, cultural conflict was a big problem for me.

How should I communicate with Americans?

What was the most important custom here?

How would I adjust my own life in order to adapt to this new society?

These serial problems bombarded me and resulted in my getting homesick and withdrawing  my environment.

评分人数

When I first arrived this country, cultral conflict was a big problem for me. How should I conmunicate with Americans? What was the most important customs here? How would I adjust my own life in order to adapt to this new society? These serious problems bombarded me, and insulted in my getting home sick and withdrawing from my new environment.

评分人数

hehe, how funny I was!
the word should be 'resulted'!

Yoyo, my angle sister, I will miss you very much!

回复 9# 的帖子

i will miss you too!

标准答案

When I first arrived in this country, cu1tural conflict was a big problem for me. How should I communicate with Americans? What were the most important customs here? How would I adjust my own life in order to adapt to this new society? This series of problems bombarded me and resulted in my getting home sick and withdrawing from my new environment.

在我刚抵达这个国家时,文化冲突对我来说是个大难题.我该怎样和美国人交谈?这里最重要的风俗是什么?我要怎样调节自己的生活去适应这个新社会?这一系列难题困扰着我,使我思乡心切,想从新环境中退出来。

大家初七见了啊.
Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year.

Same to you,  my angel sister!

I'm looking forward to the restart of this listening practice. Happy New Year!

When I first arrived in this country, cultural conflict was a big problem for me. How should I communicate with Americans? What were the most important customs here? How would I adjust my own life in order to regap to this new society? These series of problems bombarded me and resulted in my getting homesick and withdrawing from my new environment

come on

when I first arrived this courtry, `````culture is a big promblem for me
how should I communicate with Americans .
how would I
new environment
我的新人 听力有些差劲

返回列表