听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 【新 闻】2011-9-5-山猫为躲狮子攻击 爬上15米高仙人掌
返回列表 发帖

【新 闻】2011-9-5-山猫为躲狮子攻击 爬上15米高仙人掌

A terrified bobcat was spotted teetering on top of a 50ft cactus after running for its life from a hungry lion.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

He stayed there for six hours, just to make sure the lion had gone, and escaped without a scratch.

这只猫在上面呆了6个小时,直到确认狮子已经走远后才安然无恙的逃下来。

The mountain lion that was stalking him however just circled the base, stared upwards and growled for a few minutes before giving up and walking off.

而追捕它的美洲狮只能怒视上方绕着仙人掌打转,并且时不时咆哮两声,没过几分钟就识趣地走开了。

The drama unfolded on the Giant Saguaro Cactus in Arizona's Sonoran Desert.

这一戏剧性事件发生在美国亚利桑那州索诺兰沙漠的一株巨型仙人掌上。

It is an enormous plant with two-inch spikes and is thought to be up to 300-years-old.

这棵巨大植物看起来已经有300多年了,它的刺就有两英尺(约0.6米)长。

Photographer Curt Fonger, 69, captured what happened on film.

69岁的摄影师柯特•方葛捕捉到了这一镜头。

He said: "I was astonished that the bobcat was on such a high prickly perch. In fact, the beautiful creature seemed quite content and was lying on top of the cactus. It only stood up when I got its attention."

他说:“仙人掌上到处都是刺,而这只山猫还蹲得这么高,我感到很惊讶。事实上,这个漂亮的小东西看起悠然自得,竟懒卧在仙人掌上,直到看到我,它才站了起来。”

Curt added: "It’s a successful story of a bobcat avoided being eaten by a mountain lion. I personally examined the base of the giant cactus after the bobcat had left. There was no hair or blood - only claw marks."

科特补充说:“这是个关于猫从狮穴成功脱险的故事。在山猫离开后,我亲自检查了这株巨大仙人掌的底部,并没有毛发和血迹,只有些抓痕。”
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

猫哥真是厉害啊 佩服

A terrified bobcat was spotted teetering on top of a 50ft cactus after running for its life from a hungry lion.
有人看到一只受惊的山猫在被一只饥饿的狮子追赶后,趴在50英尺高的仙人掌上。

评分人数

Instinct of cat is amazing ,so is man.

回复 4# seaso

I like cat very much. They're so cute!

the cat is very  smart

you know  after that cat  also cann't believe what he has did .it's for surviving

ha ha

返回列表