听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 英语听写 2008-3-13 奖励积分
返回列表 发帖

英语听写 2008-3-13 奖励积分

during this time many of the englands poor works as the servants for the weathly as most of them located far from their homes .the servants vivide their house as employees .when mother in sunday the servants have a day off and more encourage  to return home and spend the day with their mothers
this special cake called mother in cake was often brought along fest of touch

评分人数

是不是把听到的内容写出来就可以积分了?试一下!

During this time, many of the england's poor were the servants for the wealthy, as the most jobs were located far from their homes, the servants were living the houses with their employers, when 'mothering sunday', the servants will have a day off, then more encourage to return home and spend the day with their mothers, the special cake called 'mothering cake' was often brought a lot for white festival touch.

评分人数

• yoyo530521

I thought there wasn't the listening job today, fortunately, I don't give up, then I found it.
Thanks so much for your hard work, yoyo!

During this time, many of the England's poor worked as servants for the wealth. As most jobs were located far from their homes, the servants would live at the houses of their employers. On Mothering Sunday the servants would have the day off and were encouraged to return home and spend the day with their mothers. A special cake, called the mothering cake, was often brought along to provide a festive touch.

评分人数

回复 5# 的帖子

I was waiting for it too.
Always I would hear the bell ringing from the message of score, then I know the new English listening practice material has been uploaded by yoyo. But today there was no bell ring, so I thought there was no listening practice material.
Thank you for your work. Yoyo.

during this times many the england poor work server for wealth ,the most job located far from home they server alive the house for employer.when mother day is in sunday,the servant have the day off and was encourage to return home spend the day with their mothers.the special cake called mother cake is often brought along provide festive touch.

评分人数

during this time many of the england's poor were the servants for the wealthy.As the most jobs were located far from their homes, the servants were living in the houses with their employers.

When 'mothering sunday', the servants will have a day off, then more encouraged to return home and spend the day with their mothers.

The special cake called 'mothering cake' was often brought a lot for white festival touch.

评分人数

During this time, many of the England's poor were the servants for the wealthy, as the most jobs were located far from their homes, the servants were living the houses with their employers, when 'mothering sunday', the servants will have a day off, then more encourage to return home and spend the day with their mothers, the special cake called 'mothering cake' was often brought a lot for white festival touch.

评分人数

回复 3# 的帖子

have a try!

what's wrong?
why you can't hear the bell ringing ?
Can anybody else hear it?

标准答案

During this time many of the England's poor worked as servants for the wealthy. As most jobs were located far from their homes, the servants would live at the houses of their employers. On Mothering Sunday the servants would have the day off and were encouraged to return home and spend the day with their mothers. A special cake, called the mothering cake, was often brought along to provide a festive touch.

在那时,许多英国穷人都在有钱人家做仆人。因为这些穷人住的地方往往距离主人家较远,所以他们常常就住在雇主的家中。而在每年的"妈妈星期天"这一天,主人常常会给他的仆人放一天假,鼓励他们回家去与自己的母亲共度此日。同时,为了庆祝这一天,人们还常常会带一种特殊的蛋糕(称为"母亲蛋糕")回家给自己的母亲。

回复 12# 的帖子

I mean I didn't get your message yesterday. So, no message, no bell ring.

During this time, many of the England's poor were the servants for the wealthy, as the most jobs were located far from their homes, the servants were living the houses with their employers, when 'mothering sunday', the servants will have a day off, then more encourage to return home and spend the day with their mothers, the special cake called 'mothering cake' was often brought a lot for white festival touch.

For the 12th floor:

I didn't hear the bell ring, neither.

返回列表